RSW-12 For Sale NIB

jimmyzdc

*EDIT NEW PRICE* -- > $800 OBO -- > Need to sell ASAP

Hello Everyone!

I have a brand new RSW-12 for sale. This thing is awesome, but wife doesnt want a big box in the living room so I need to find a more compact solution. This is brand new in the box and has never been opened. Color is black. I would prefer local pickup if possible. I live in Anahiem, Ca 92806. Asking $900, please email me at jimmyzdc@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

Jaime

You can see my ebay feedback here:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jimmyzdc

----------------

On 7/6/2005 1:31:25 PM jimmyzdc wrote:

Hello Everyone!

I have a brand new RSW-12 for sale. This thing is awesome, but wife doesnt want a big box in the living room so I need to find a more compact solution. This is brand new in the box and has never been opened. Color is black. I would prefer local pickup if possible. I live in Anahiem, Ca 92806. Asking $900, please email me at jimmyzdc@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

Jaime

You can see my ebay feedback here:

----------------

Personally, I don't see th esub as being that big. Heck go get one of the SVS subs and then let her tell you the RSW12 is big...

I really love my RSW12 for music and movies...

Good luck!

D

Jaime, you need to tell the wife that she somehow seems to have mixed up your home theater room with her living room, and she should stop bothering you with minor details like the size of the components in "YOUR" home theather room.

Seriously, it would really help if you just got her to listen to it all once.

You sure you're married? (kidding!! kidding!! running and ducking!!)

Dude, it's not that big !! Mine is tucked up next to a love seat, in my livin..., er.., uh, I mean home theater room !! The girlfriend loves it... She can't watch 'TV', without firing the system up... Play the opening scene to U-571 for your wife, and she'll be hooked.. Before you know it, you'll have 2 of them !!!

I ordered an RSW-12, but since the place was having issues getting me one they gave me an RSW-15 instead, and my GF was complaining about the size (small living.... HT room). I told her too bad, and once we got it all hooked up, she hasn't complained about the size of it. Looks like a coffee table in the corner. So just tell the wife, hey it could have been bigger, OR bring home a larger sub and tell her these are her 2 choices and see which she prefers.

Chris

mmiles

I understand that gf's are quite a bit different than wives, however the gf is now a fiancee now and still doesn't have a problem. Although she grew up with her dad who's front speakers are B&W 802's. She appreciates the sound, was just worried about size.

I recommend a little give and take to try to keep your sub unless your dead set against keeping it. I'm sure that the wife has to be wanting something... hell buy her a piece of jewelery, she should go for keeping it then. If not tell her you're goign to take the ring, bracelet, necklace, earings (whatever jewelry you bough her) back to the store, they are just too big for her frame, and they don't fit. Bet she'll be wanting to keep the jewelry and then you get to keep the sub.

just a thought

chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...