anyone looking for la scala's, heresys, dynaco

Guys, even with the sanding marks on the LS, consider that they are BEC REBUILT and easily worth the asking price of $750. C'mon, help ole Joe out, buy a speaker or two!

Hope the transportation situation get straightened out soon Joe.

Michael

----------------

On 7/11/2005 7:16:15 AM colterphoto1 wrote:

Guys, even with the sanding marks on the LS, consider that they are BEC REBUILT and easily worth the asking price of $750. C'mon, help ole Joe out, buy a speaker or two!

Hope the transportation situation get straightened out soon Joe.

Michael

----------------

thanks for the props mike no-one was hurt in the wreck, except the car that needs about 1200.00 worth of work to fix, and they are well worth the 750.00 i wouldnt sell except for the wreck

the crossover you see in the pic is an AL it was in the scalas when i bought them, they are 1977 vintage and should have had the AA x overs so i bought a pair of original AA and sent them to bec and he rebuilt them there are actually 2 pair of crossovers available for the scalas, if a buyer wanted them i would include both pair

as far as sound with the AA and the K55M i think they sing awsome sound, i have belles is the only reason i would sell these, i have over 1000.00 tied up in just the speakers,& X-overs, this doesnt count for my trip to new york to pick them up. so the 750.00 is a firm price, the car repair will wait before i lose any more than this thanks for all the interest Joe

Sorry about the car, and your parting with equipment. Must be some car.9.gif

I may have seen that Dynaco before, if it was mine it definitely has the works. I paid a lot for new board and all new caps, resisters. Even had good NOS tubes in it at one time. Can't remember if Craig got those or not.

Looks like too much gear is good for something. Hope I never have to find out. 15.gif