Any one own a C6 Corvette

If I owned a new Vette the first thing I would do is remove the body, second thing remove the engine, third thing install an aluminum Hemi, fourth thing install the Viper body. Can't stand the Vette body with that huge rear end and the Chevette plastic interior.

JJK

----------------

On 7/14/2005 8:11:27 AM JJKIZAK wrote:

If I owned a new Vette the first thing I would do is remove the body, second thing remove the engine, third thing install an aluminum Hemi, fourth thing install the Viper body. Can't stand the Vette body with that huge rear end and the Chevette plastic interior.

JJK

----------------

In that case, just get a Dodge Viper (which is "my" dream car!). There is a black one in my neighborhood, and I drool everytime I see it!

----------------

On 7/14/2005 8:11:27 AM JJKIZAK wrote:

JJK

Thats why YOU don't own one. Why respond to the thread? Did YOU NOT understand the topic? If so I assume that you must be slow or mad that you don't own one. Jackson asked for owners input, not armchair mechanics and R&T wanna be's. Using your logic, IF your aunt had balls, she would be your UNCLE!

----------------