New HT trim almost done

IndyKlipschFan

Looking into the HT.

Will be La Scala left center right and room for the THX subs too.

Minus the back where the speakers will sit in...and be hiden really with the skrim it is 17' x 28' approx now. Happy with the progress, just lining up the next contractor a pain in mid summer. As trim gets done, tile floors in the bathroom, cabinets for the bar, plumbing, final sanding, then painting, re touch ups then, carpet...and the real fun begins hooking everything back up!! Then bring in furniture and everything else..LOL..

Other openings above left and right for 2- 27" inch TV's.. Closets on left one for Audio, that leads to another closet (a recording vocal booth also in a separate room under the stairs...) and one for Karaoke stuff..

This is getting cool, I can see an end in sight!!!

The drywaller made the end wall extreemly smooth, so if I want to put off buying a screen up front.. it might look great on this as well..LOL Thinking 7210 Infocus for the projector.

post-5910-1381926889268_thumb.jpg

Very cool Ken.

The vault will break up the room as well sound bouncing around. It is kind of deceiving, the rooms are pretty big, and the ceilings are 10 feet tall so it does not feel like a basement/ lower level.

We also have the same doors throughout the house too.

Good eye.. I have Split La Scalas...all around 7 Split La Scalas, all pro versions with the K 43 woofers actually.

So yes, the center La Scala HF section will be placed exactly in the center underneath in the opening and will sit on something making it almost as high as the right and left speakers but tilted EXACTLY to where the HT seating will be.. 14' - 16' back. The bass doghouse for the center will be right next to it, to the right or left. I will take more pics as it unfolds...

This way the projector big screen (106" I think) top will be the same or about the same as the top open slots upper left and right. I did not want it too high or too low.. this position looks to be just perfect when seated.

Great question..