Klipsch, Krell and super wiring

Osinoff

This is nuts. I have been trying to get great two speaker stereo

sound and have an attick of disgarded components. This last venture really hurt the wallet but I lost my brain. At present I

am waiting for Deans crossovers but I have been laying on the floor in between these Rf7s with my Krell at 45 dbs and in heaven. If my wife knew what I spent I would be in hell. The speakers scream at you. My amp is a Krell 400xi with 200 wpc and monster m1000 ripoff wires. Another mindloss. But I hit the peverbial holy ****

sound and now can't spend my money chasing.My 14 yr old son and I

sit in front and play Monopoly playing todays rock on 92.3 and I think I detroyed his adolecent brain since he too will search for this sound when he is an old fart like his 1960s exhippie father.

Rock on.

Hi Osinoff,

Sounds like the music is very satisfying at lower volumes which would be very important to me. The Krell is sure a wonderful piece I have auditioned several times at the local Hifi store but have not heard with the RF7's.

Maybe someday your son will be chasing the great music sound one day too...lol.

I am very happy with Deans network rebuilds......it has made me very happy to have purchased two pairs of Klipsch speakers.

................Enjoy the music....3.gif