Busted!!!

TommyC

My wife, not me!! 9.gif

My wife is one of those "Your STEREO takes up too much room" types. Well this morning I get home from helping a friend break in his new tube preamp (nice of me huh?) and before I even pull into the driveway I am hearing Glenn Miller pretty clearly! I walk in and she is pretty much dancing with the vacuum while my new "The Essential Glenn Miller" cd is blasting out of that very same Too Big Stereo! I just sat down and watched to see how long it would take her to notice she was busted! 9.gif

On a side note, for the Glenn Miller fans out theree, The Essenntial Glenn Miller is an AMG 2 CD set that includes most of his best stuff from 1939 to 1942. I highly recommend it!

----------------

On 7/30/2005 11:30:18 AM TommyC wrote:

My wife is one of those "Your STEREO takes up too much room" types. Well this morning I get home from helping a friend break in his new tube preamp (nice of me huh?) and before I even pull into the driveway I am hearing Glenn Miller pretty clearly! I walk in and she is pretty much dancing with the vacuum while my new "The Essential Glenn Miller" cd is blasting out of that very same Too Big Stereo! I just sat down and watched to see how long it would take her to notice she was busted!
9.gif

----------------

Makes me wonder how many other people's wives on here that ***** about the stereo being to big or ugly, or whatever, but actually sneaks listening sessions in? 11.gif

----------------

On 7/30/2005 3:25:05 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

Nice to know your other half is "Busted" too! Those Victoria Secret bras work, and danicing around the house in them to music always brightens my day too! hehehehehe

----------------

Roger,

I thought you were wearing the bra!

Now I understand! 2.gif