New Ref 7 Series Owner!!!

RayoVac

Well I finally did it. Drove down to Indianapolis today and visited the Ovation Audio store. Walked out with a new RC-7, two RS-7s and ordered a pair of RB-75s which will be shipped to my home when they come in. All in the black ash.

The RC-7 does not fit on the shelf where my RC-35 sat... so for now it is a shelf lower, almost at floor level. I plan to make a shelf to mount it above the wide screen. I have the RS-7s mounted and man do they look nicer then the RB-35s I had hanging in the back.

Can't wait for the RB-75s to show up. I plan to put them on Sanus Naturals Maple stands that will match my Audio rack and TV stand.

Thanks for everyone that pushed me towards this. It started as looking at a deal on a floor model RC-7 in Cherry at a local dealer and tuned into a 2.5 hour (each way) drive down to Indy to purchase all the above in Black, which I wanted anyway. All in all Ovation sliced about $650 from retail on the whole package including paying for shipping to get the RB-75s to me once they come in so I don't have to drive back to the store.

Thanks again for all the help,

Rayo