So many speakers, so little time!

Bonzo

----------------

On 8/15/2005 9:22:07 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

Thanks Edwin, but you may be too late. I've got three more pairs of Klipsch speakers I don't need scheduled for delivery in next couple of weeks.

----------------

Michael... You've really got to do something with all those speakers ! Klipsch anonymous?

Charles (frzinvt) has almost as many... but at least every single unit is plugged in and being used.... ummmm... did you say Heresy's for your wife's washing room?? Ok, either you join Michael in KA, or upgrade those to Cornwalls 2.gif

You guys make me look good... 10.gif

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the latest, got a pair of KG4's from BillH last weekend, very smooth sounding and so cute! ALthough 2 feet tall, they pale in comparison to the Mighty Cornwalls, but have a very nice low end to them. I think of them as mini-chori.

Also from BillH, a pair of black RB35's. These might go well with my 4x RB5 setup in the basement. If I get into a location without room for the rear port of the 5's, the 35's will match timbre with more location flexibility. I might make this into another 7 ch system. Currently using my RC7 with this setup.

Michael