Sold my Sunfires(all three!),time for a change

TheEAR

----------------

On 8/15/2005 12:43:31 AM killerbee_vr6 wrote:

Is it difficult to keep invisible speakers clean?

----------------

You have a special sense of humor I see.I will post pics(that I posted,and new ones).WOW I have to prove to some infidels I do not make things up

14.gif3.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 8/15/2005 3:48:05 PM TheEAR wrote:

............................................ "infidels" ..............................................

14.gif3.gif

----------------

That's not politically correct! Isn't that like calling a Canadian a "Canuck"?

I use paper on a roll to whipe political over correctness and flush it. 11.gif

What is the big deal a Canadian is a Canuck,whoo I am so insulted.I will sue left and right and declare war and make a museum to the evil people who called Canadians CANUCKS! 3.gif

Wow the same two pics over and over. Now about one of a whole room? WOuld that make you have to take the price tags off of everything? The subs you have are pointless. One of each RSW? Why not 3 of one size? Looks more like an inventory than a collection. Oh, I forgot, you don't want anyone figuring out where you live by what the inside of your "living room" looks like. 4.gif

----------------

On 8/16/2005 9:25:58 PM killerbee_vr6 wrote:

Wow the same two pics over and over. Now about one of a whole room? WOuld that make you have to take the price tags off of everything? The subs you have are pointless. One of each RSW? Why not 3 of one size? Looks more like an inventory than a collection. Oh, I forgot, you don't want anyone figuring out where you live by what the inside of your "living room" looks like.
4.gif

----------------

Same! Price tags! Inventory! LOL Right,right I have an inventory.

Tell be bright eyes,where is the store pictured located if you have such a powerful crystal ball?Why do you sound so confused and angry? WHY? Oh lord have mercy Did life punish someone today?

Do you want me to tell you where I purchase my gear so you can VERIFY?

Each year since I have been a member of this forum(longer than YOU obviously) a crazed individual has to start his little pointless,worthless war of words.

----------------

Wow the same two pics over and over. Now about one of a whole room? WOuld that make you have to take the price tags off of everything? The subs you have are pointless. One of each RSW? Why not 3 of one size? Looks more like an inventory than a collection. Oh, I forgot, you don't want anyone figuring out where you live by what the inside of your "living room" looks like.
4.gif

----------------

Wasn't theear the one to show us in pictures how to spruce up the surrounds on the rsw's?? he oiled the surrounds using mink oil. I doubt any retailer or any store will allow a customer to put mink oil even if it were to improve the system on their system...

BTW theear did you see my enclosure in the topic titled: subwoofer for klf-20s?

----------------

On 8/16/2005 10:33:35 PM Jay481985 wrote:

----------------

4.gif

----------------

Wasn't theear the one to show us in pictures how to spruce up the surrounds on the rsw's?? he oiled the surrounds using mink oil. I doubt any retailer or any store will allow a customer to put mink oil even if it were to improve the system on their system...

BTW theear did you see my enclosure in the topic titled: subwoofer for klf-20s?

----------------

Yes,great cabinet work!

1.gif

Looks mighty solid and well built.

Geez some think I would go all the way,out of my way to post store pics and re arrange furnitire 3.gif Medication is advisable for those people

----------------

On 8/16/2005 10:05:44 PM getech wrote:

To: The Ear!

I hope you will come to me for your Sunfire products. Email me for some excellent prices.

Thanks
10.gif

----------------

Sorry they are GONE,gone as in...the second day I had them for sale!

----------------

On 8/16/2005 10:01:35 PM neo33 wrote:

Hey Ear, maybe picture of the whole room is not a bad idea (with you in it, of course).
1.gif

----------------

I will repost the pics with my ...cat sitting on the gear.I guess "they" have a 26lbs cat at the store too. 3.gif

Post these Thursday,goint to sleep now 0:44AM here now.No time to try amd wrestle this little monster to pose on subs.