Recommendations for a business school (or other college)?

tpg

Since you like math and business, you might consider an economics major. You may also wish to think about statistics and being an actuarial. Businesses will definitely pay someone to determine risk for them. You indicate interest in a Masters. Were you thinking about an MBA? If so, you might want to contact some of the better MBA schools and ask them what they are looking for as far as classes, grades and degrees. My guess is that math major would be well thought of...but that's just a guess. You should ask them. Have you considered engineering? The capability to do advanced math is very important to get an engineering degree. There are lots of career oppotunities with an engineering degree. Do you have career counselors at your school? Maybe you should talk to them and see what they have to say. If you can, try taking courses in other areas to see what sparks you. Can you get an internship somewhere over the summer? Real life experience could be eye opening. Good luck.

Since you asked for a business school... be kinda hard for me to not mention my Alma Mater, Miami University, Oxford Ohio.

When I was there, it was a pretty decent school, I presume it still is. I think it's population (then) was something like 15,000 but that might include the entire university (off site campuses) rather than just the Oxford location.

10.gif