Dual Bass Bin LaScalas Still up for Sale

Surprised nobody has grabbed these yet. So we put a fresh coat of Hammerite on them to (somewhat) de-uglify them and put them on E-Bay. If you missed them, they are a set of Pro, LaScalas with separate mid/tweeter heads and twin bass bins. These are scary speakers with more impact and extension than a regular set of LaScalas and more flexibility with their multiple cabinets. We have them up on E-Bay after a few forum members contacted me but didn't purchase. And sorry, not interested in separating things out...they'll be sold as a set.

I hooked 7 of them up when I had insulation up..

Let us just say my jaw dropped.. I never thought a "PA designed speaker" Which the La SCala is... could sound sooo good in a HT environment, but they do.. Someone looking for a split La scala should do this too.. (So if your looking to keep the height down under a screen. PLUS have a dual bass bin as well.) So bass bin, center, bass bin, as your "center speaker: LOL ... OMG wow!!!

Anyone ever thinking of Dj'ing or Karaoke system or just a killer outside turn it up too...to annoy the neighbors.. This would do the trick!