Where?

Parrot

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the new sub-mini desktop Heresy series by Klipsch. way cool sputnik!

Wouldn't that be a great idea for Klipsch to roll on . The New Pro-Media Heritage Series . Mini K-Horns , Belles , La Scalas , Cornwalls , Hereseys and what the heck lets include the reference guys too . I would love to have a mini pair of Belles for my computer . [H] How Cool would that be ! Amy , Trey , Anybody ... ?

More showing off eh, Mr. Colter. Well, showing off doesn't gain

you any respect, Mr. Colter. Especially from me. And of

course, I don't believe anything you said. Say anything you like

and still I don't have to prove anything to you. Oh BTW, where are the

pictures of your many Khorns, La Scalas, etc.? You're a

photographer, right? Oh but wait, I bet those pictures are

photoshoped.

And who is to say that anybody owns anything on this forum since any picture can be photoshoped.

"Well, some say that those that come from a well-to-do background (rich

parents), are born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Those that come

from a working class background, are born with a wooden spoon."

No no, Edwin. Silver spoon is made out of sterling silver and wooden spoon is made out of wood. [:o].

More showing off eh, Mr. Colter. Well, showing off doesn't gain

you any respect, Mr. Colter. Especially from me. And of

course, I don't believe anything you said. Say anything you like

and still I don't have to prove anything to you. Oh BTW, where are the

pictures of your many Khorns, La Scalas, etc.? You're a

photographer, right? Oh but wait, I bet those pictures are

photoshoped.

And who is to say that anybody owns anything on this forum since any picture can be photoshoped.

Well neo I can solve this, I am going up north in a month, I will stop

by your place and see if you are for real. If so we can chat listen and

have a good time

More showing off eh, Mr. Colter. Well, showing off doesn't gain you any respect, Mr. Colter. Especially from me. And of course, I don't believe anything you said. Say anything you like and still I don't have to prove anything to you. Oh BTW, where is picture of your many Khorns, La Scalas, etc.? You're a photographer, right? Oh but, wait I bet those pictures are photoshoped.

I hesitate to post this for obvious reasons . And Neo , if I were to have photoshoped this don't you think I would have done something about that hair , belly , and obviously non sunburned skin ? [pi] , [pi]

post-18289-13819269762822_thumb.jpg

I don't need photos Neo, anyone here can confirm my Klipsch inventory with IndyKlipschFan, DrWho, BillH, or BSButton, as they are among the many Forum Members who have been invited into my home for listening events and/or to purchase speakers from.

I am a true fan of Klipsch speakers, not a believer in the land of make-believe.

And you?

Michael

neo, you are really acting like a horses rear end. put up or shut up. You even got michael going, and unless your talking Yamaha hes cool as a cucumber.

I dont think I have seen anyone get banned yet. I am interested in how far you can push it.

[:'(] Amy goes away and the baby starts acting up.

Here, I'll save you the typing Neo.

Neo says " how do I know that they are real Forum members. Maybe you made them up, maybe you paid them to say exactly what speakers you have. Maybe Indy and I didn't go to Miami together to pickup Lascalas. Maybe Picky in Detroit didn't see my LSI's that I picked up in that city. Maybe DrWho is imaginary and I merely thought that on one instance, he visited me and picked up his Chorus II, another time he brought me a pair of Heresies purchased from Tom Brennen in Chicago, another trip for a pair of Cornwall BR's. Oh, and BSButton never reveneered those heresies in beautiful walnut and brought them to my home.

None of those people ever were really forum members or saw my home because they don't exist. In fact this whole Forum is in your mind, none of this exists, its just in the friggin matrix, you **** ***** *******.

There I censor myself so Amy doesn't have to.

Michael

More showing off eh, Mr. Colter. Well, showing off doesn't gain you any respect, Mr. Colter. Especially from me. And of course, I don't believe anything you said. Say anything you like and still I don't have to prove anything to you. Oh BTW, where are the pictures of your many Khorns, La Scalas, etc.? You're a photographer, right? Oh but wait, I bet those pictures are photoshoped.

If you've read any of my posts, you'd know that I have never owed Klipschorns or Belles. I have posted photos of my main system and of the stack of LSI's that Indy and I brought back from Miami, as well as my 1964 CW's.

I don't need to show off to a liar such as yourself. You have not shown one iota of evidence about a single claim you have made on this board. So where I will remain a well respected member of this community, you will remain under a rock.

Michael

travis, have I done anything to you? Though I can careless who you are.

And I don't think I've done anything wrong to merit a ban!

Don't you think it's all you people fault? You keep pushing for

me to post photos of my system at the same time, you photoshoped

them. What's the point?

Still I don't have to prove anything.