5U4G Rectifier Tubes For Sale....Vintage Bottle Shapes (RCA's & Sylvania's)

Gilbert

I'm selling some 5U4G bottle necked tubes. 2 NIB Sylvania's, plus 1 Sylvania that came in a white box. I also have 4 NIB RCA's and 3 loose RCA's.

I will not say that these tubes have never been used, because I don't know that positively. But the gettering is shinny on all of them, possibly one or two are definitly not NOS by appearence, but they still look sweet. $20 a tube, ...BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

If you act now and buy any (2)- 5U4G's, you'll get 1 loose RCA free, that's a $20 dollar value!, yours absolutely free for acting now. So get off your *** off the sofa and stop counting those little balls below your avatar..... act fast because supplies are limited.

If your not happy with your order you can return your item for a FULL REFUND, less return shipping, restocking, rehandeling and relisting fees.

Shipping and handeling is only $39.99 with your first order.

Nah!, just kidding, shipping is a flat rate of $5.00, whether you buy 1, or all of them.

Kudret, the Sylvania's are yours. I'll go ahead and give you the other Sylvania 5U4G, since it's the only other one I have left. I'll pm you with the shipping on tuesday, when our postoffice's reopen.

Okay now, the rest of you that are interested.....SPEAK UP!! or forever hold your piece. Tomorrow at 3:00pm, any unsold RCA's will go directly to ebay....WoooHooo! I'm rich, I'm rich.