OT: Pats pickin' it up right where they left off last year....

Griffinator

Indeed, the Cowgirls' defense actually took it to SD in the 2nd half. Most impressive!

Meanwhile, my beloved Vikes just looked absolutely awful on Sunday...

Speaking of Defense - what in the world happened to Indy?! Pitching a shutout and closing down Jamal Lewis for 3 quarters? WOW!

Hmmm,,, Cowgirls huh....LOL.....always good to have a true Cowboys hater in the mix. [;)] And yeah, you better watch out for Indy this year.

I believe they have the D with the O.

Indeed, the Cowgirls' defense actually took it to SD in the 2nd half. Most impressive!

Meanwhile, my beloved Vikes just looked absolutely awful on Sunday...

Speaking of Defense - what in the world happened to Indy?! Pitching a shutout and closing down Jamal Lewis for 3 quarters? WOW!

Dwight Freeney of the Colts is the Baddest Defensive Player on the planet right now ! IMO

Ok P, you do realize that the ducks and beaves are both 2-0. [:)]

Yes I am aware of that. When do you think either will suffer their first loss?

Absolutly no clue. I'm not that big into college. Hell, I just got back into NFL after not watching it for some 10 years.

Hmmm,,, Cowgirls huh....LOL.....always good to have a true Cowboys hater in the mix. [;)]

Well, I've always said I've got three favorite teams:

Green Bay Packers

Pittsburg Steelers

and whatever team that is playing the Dallas Cowboys [6]

Now, who has seen last night's game between the Falcons and the

Eagles. That was an interesting bird fight there. I think

there is one guy at work mourning last night's loss.

Yeah I hear the trojans QB is a football stud. That he passed up playing in the NFL last year so he could finish college.

Mark & Brian always say its because he wanted to stay on campus and bang all the hotties. Reason enough for me.

Yeah, he's not too bad. Watch the game and you'll understand the hype. But I think he's an idiot to have passed up millions in the draft. He was certain to go in the top five and likely the #1 pick. If he gets hurt, or doesn't have a great year it could prove to be a very costly decision. I am considering flying up to Eugene for the game.

lol m00n. You really do need to get some.