SELL Heritage Series Cornwall speakers

Speakergirl

Speakergirl,

Welcome to the forum. I'd suggest to name your price when you post your

pictures. You will certainly have some folks interested.

The reason I suggest to be clear on the price you want.... this would

not be an appropriate setting for an auction. There is Ebay or Audiogon

for that function.

Hi and welcome to the Forum, I'm sure you will find someone interested in your Cornwall speakers here.

Try to take digital photos of the tags on the back or post the numbers, if unreadable, they're usually stamped on the back edge of the cabinets. That number will tell us the year they were made and wood/finish type.

Photograph with the grilles off if possible, just gently pry them off, it's just velcro sticking them on.

Mention any particular damage, such as chipped or scratched veneer, water rings from plants or drinks. Please photograph showing these areas also.

If to your knowledge anyone has been inside the cabinets for repairs or modification, please mention. We prefer speakers with original drivers or factory replacements. Some modifications are actually quite valuable.

PLEASE try to sell locally or to someone who can personally pick them up. In my opinion, they are too bulky and heavy to ship by any means except building a crate and putting on a pallet. These Heritage are not made anymore, it's upsetting when a careless gorilla drops them. In many cases, we might arrange payment, have a local Forum member pick up and arrange to hop them across country ourselves. I'm personally doing this for a member in Pennsylvania right now and I'm in Indiana. So you don't have to ship them.

With a handle like ,,speakergirl...why would you want to sell what some on here consider the best speaker in the world?Please dont tell us your going to the ...blose side....say it aint so,,,lol,,,Rick ps. please stay around we need more females on here to mellow us out,,,lol

Thanks for the photos.

What we have here gentlemen is 1985 Cornwalls from the 51st week of that year. Matching serial numbers, Birch Raw with what looks like little or no finish on them at all. Good looking components from what I can tell, 601 plastic horns.. No traces of moisture on the bottom edges.

All we need is a price and location and we can figure out who should own these beauties.

Michael

I wondered about that, it's not just a smeared '5' on the one? The smudge at the bottom of that last digit looks a bit different. Or maybe I need my eyes checked.

Looked again, you're right Johnny. Same tag.

SpeakerGirl, can you also photo the tag of the OTHER speaker? Thanks.