Vintage BELLES.....Still Looking

Gilbert

I'm still trying to sniff down a pair of Belles. Perferable Pre-75 vintage, but will consider any with exotic veneer, or distinctly grained veneer types.

Please keep one eye and an ear open for me, thanks guys.

By the way, this has the wife's approval.[:o]

How did you swing that approval? Bribery always works for me. [;)]

Good luck with the Quest! I got the solder terminal K-55V's installed in mine, plus I just put a pair of Bob C's networks in them last night using the Type A configuration. The guy I got them from had already rewired them with some nice 12AWG wire. The Walnut stain has faded a little bit, I could tell when I pulled the original networks out and saw the original shade of the veneer. I kind of like the lighter shade of Walnut though and the graining on the sides is sharp.

Lovin' my Belle's! They is Purty.

Gilbert:

Have you checked your PM? (sorry, not an offer of Belles, just a related question).

Richard, I made a direct reply to you email address. Right now I'm at work, but when I get how, I'll resend it. See Ya

Hogboy, oop, I mean RAZOR BACK BOY, I did like your Belle's very much, and the price is certainly fair given their condition, and the fact that shipping fee's (and scares, and worries) can be avoided. Your, pulling me hard, but I can hold out for a while longer.

• 3 weeks later...