Finding used K-HORNs F/S where to look

Glenn

Thanks for replying I will add audiogon.com to my favorites. I saw the horn on e-bay one in S/F and WI Both to far to drive I live in Louisiana. Not to meny years ago driveing was not a factor but at the price of fuel it becomes THE FACTOR.(that and the wife) Glenn

You are right the price is HIGH for one speaker Did some more checking he only shows one speaker and one s/n ???? Best yet he has not replyed to any of my e-mail ???? as much as I hate to I think I will pass smoething is not right. What do you think Glenn

Rick,

That is a good find on Ebay, especially since Klipsch is spelled wrong. I would not have found them on Ebay.

I agree that they are priced a little high, and I'd predict they will not sell at this price.

Contacting the seller could be helpful. Even the opening bid is too high.

IMO, this is the result of an inexperienced Ebay seller, or someone who is asking more than market value on their Khorns.

It seems from watching other auctions, that these Khorns would sell better on the west coast.

You could run across a good deal, if the seller is a motivated seller,

since there is not quite the competetion from others buyers withing

driving distance of central Lousiana.