THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!

picky

sunburnwilly: No harm, my friend. Thanks! I just had to speak my piece, too. [:)]

photos please, I wouldnt be so forward, but I've seen how you can expedite photos, like at the Indy Pilgrimage where you won those hallowed Heresies by stuffing the ballot box! LOL

Michael

Yeah, yeah yeah.....don't get yer panties all bunched up, now! LOL! [;)] You're right, Michael: I now have a reputation to uphold! Your wish is my command!... By the way, Michael...I LOVE your new avatar with you in front of those stacks! Awesome dude!!

Welcome to my humble garage: >

post-10177-13819274301866_thumb.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't begin to thank everyone at Klipsch enough! This goes WAY beyond generous!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! The black finish is beautiful and flawless! Sunday afternoon I am hooking these babies up to see what they'll do. I'll write more, then.

By the way everyone, I was SERIOUS about that BBQ here next summer! Let's get a list going if you're game!

Thanks, Amy & Trey! You have a friend for life!

-Glenn

AH!..THAT NEW KLIPSCH SMELL!!!!!! ...INTOXICATING!!!! >>

post-10177-1381927431328_thumb.jpg

Image 35.....That's kind of wild wacky looking with the wood grain/smooth finish on the edges.Or am I seeing things?

I like the mirror image PWK logos, did you place them that way?

So what's the placement going to be like. I love those slanted riser bases, but those babies are probably going to reside on a high shelf somewhere, most likely upside down. Sure you wanted to put the Pies on that direction?

Oh, what's with the WL designation, that should mean Walnut, lacquered, I thought they were BB, Birch, Black, waz up with the new system after decades? I see where it says Black, but dont get the WL?

But dey is bootiful! You can always remember your basic black beauties as Halloween speakers I guess.

Michael