johnyholiday

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH SHE'S SO FINE THAT 409.......[au],,,,,

drop below the 409, an could have, aready had a-quicky recession,

before ya knew it / know it.....all this is so far, is the retest, of

the largest, Inverse Head an Shoulders' Neckline {high lighted in PURPLE at 122} { IHS formation = ~ 5.2, carbon earth years} { ~5.2, is the Golden Ratio X 2 }......~~~[au][:(]~PSYCHOTRONIC~~~[au][:D]~........................~all disclaimers apply~

post-16352-13819304805688_thumb.png

The FREAKISH DOJIEST OF DOJI, ON THE DJI

What's

remarkable is the doji pattern that formed. How's this for a

tug-of-war, folks? can't remember the last time, such an incredible!!, DOJI.HAS

APPEARED It has indecision written all over it. No

one has control of this market! And it's getting tiresome.a break up

coming? ~all disclaimers apply~

post-16352-13819304875158_thumb.jpg

The NYSE727, big boys trade here, program trading, an while the Dow DOJI'S the NYSE build an IHS THE BEARS ARN'T GOING TO LIKE THAT. CAN YOU SAY SHORT SQWEEZEEEm watch em get blown out of thier shorts, an have to cover, BLAST OFF~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ALL DISCLAIMERS APPLY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

post-16352-13819304877538_thumb.gif

A study of the ancient 2,000 year old art of Japanese Candlesticks ,an

the small caps,as the index reaches the end of this diamond formation,

it will whipsaw quickly within the diamond, an then break out

~$~all disclaimer apply ~$~ {7/42=7/24 see if anyone is paying attention}

post-16352-13819304899408_thumb.png

COOL COLTER, Now, Maria Bartiromo,{SHE'S HOT}

has been tryin to scare me for a month or two, so that johny runs

into her awaiting arms,"didn't work Maria!"HOW JOHNY LOVES THAT GIRL!!

don't be haten Maria but there is a Inverse Head&Shoulders Bottom ,oh the sorrow of lost loves

NYSE Composite (NYSE.NDX) - Jul 28, 2006. Close: 8 254.98 (+90.72)

post-16352-13819305070498_thumb.gif

Joey Ramone lyrics What´s happening on Wall St.

What´s happening at the Stock Exchange

I want to know

What´s happening on Squawk Box

What´s happening with my stocks

I want to know

I watch you on the TV every single day

Those eyes make everything okay

I watch her every day

I watch her every night

She´s really outta sight

Maria Bartiromo

Maria Bartiromo

Maria Bartiromo

What´s happening with Yahoo!

What´s happening with AOL

I want to know

What´s happening with Intel

What´s happening with Amazon

I want to know

I watch you on TV every single day

Those eyes make eveything OK

I watch her every day

I watch her every night

She´s really outta sight

Maria Bartiromo (5x)

What´s happening on Wall St.

What´s happening at the Stock Exchange

I want to know

What´s happening on Squawk Box

What´s happening with my stocks

I want to know

I watch her at the big board every single day

While she´s reporting you best stay out of her way

I watch her every day

I watch her every night

She´s really outta sight

Maria Bartiromo (3x)

post-16352-13819305073328_thumb.jpg

My turn. something from a working draft sent to me today:

Based on the geochemistry of groundwater in the Uranium plume, dissolved uranium is likely present in the hexavalent redox state [u(VI)], and exists primarily as carbonate and carbonate/calcium complexes. Figure 3 is an Eh-pH diagram for uranium indicating the range of groundwater conditions present within the depleted uranium plume (similar to conditions observed at MW-S24). Given the near neutral pH and redox potential of 100-250 mV in many wells, the predicted speciation of uranium lies in the U(IV)O2 stability field. Although such redox conditions suggest uranium reduction can occur, there is little evidence for uranium reduction at this time, and field measurements of ORP are not typically reliable for quantitatively predicting redox speciation. Figures 4a and 4b show the predicted uranium speciation based on measured geochemistry within the plume (again conditions are similar to those observed at MW-S24), and illustrate the variability expected across a range of pH (Figure 4a) and carbonate (Figure 4b). Note that at the pH used (6.37) essentially all dissolved carbonate is expected to be bicarbonate <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> concentration at ambient pH values. Precipitation of uranium silicates was prevented in these simulations because the measured concentration of silica (approximately 14 mg/L) substantially exceeds the solubility of silicate minerals at this pH, and suggests that the sample contained colloidal material (silt or clay particles). Figure 4c shows how the total aqueous uranium in equilibrium with a U(IV) mineral depends on carbonate. Note that uranium forms a number of carbonate complexes even at modest alkalinity or bicarbonate activities. Carbonate complexes are expected to account for most dissolved uranium in the pH range of interest at this Site (6 6.5), with a calcium/carbonate complex becoming important at the upper end of this pH range. Historically higher alkalinity at the Site may account, in part for historically higher uranium concentration in groundwater. Phosphate complexes are predicted to play a secondary role in uranium speciation. The expected solubility of uranium minerals under Site conditions is also enhanced by the presence of carbonate. Thus, to understand the fate of uranium at the Site, the interaction of these anionic uranyl carbonate complexes with the aquifer matrix must be understood.

and so on. one aspect of a large scale clean up.

We like kicken theroy around here from every angle:Institutional investors are the big money players in the market

and can move the markets up or down based on their actions.

When the markets have a "big run" to the upside, there is a point that Institutions see the end coming,

or see levels as too high. When that happens, they start selling into the strength and taking profits.

After a while, the smaller investor can't keep the market up by himself, and the market corrects.

This behavior can easily be seen when you look at the NYA Index (New York Stock Exchange Index)

and compare its price chart to what is happening to the "core holdings" of Institutions.

When Institutions start selling you can always see it as a divergence between the NYA and what

is happening to Institutional core holdings .... The NYA moves up, and the Price of all the

combined Institutional core holdings moves divergently sideways as they start selling into a rally.

As you can see below, that is clearly what happened when the market recently went into correction.

Looking at the chart, you can see that this is the 5th. time this has happened since 2002.

The question now is ... are Institutions done selling?

The answer is not quite yet. Actually, they haven't quite abandoned their selling trend, and they

are buying while hedging as they speculate that Bernanke will announce the end of

raising interest rates. In other words, they have one toe in the water, and one

toe out, as they remain ready and positioned for either direction the market may

take on Bernanke's announcement this month. Right now, they are leaning in the direction

that Bernanke will end his rate increases.~all disclaimers apply~

post-16352-13819305076528_thumb.jpg