THE CHART ROOM

johnyholiday

JAMRX :Typical aggressive growth fund {funds help smooth data},let the market work for you long term,don't be scared out,by the media overkill,there is no bubble at present,,just oversold oscillators,you won't see that on TV,who needs oscillators, ,just look good ,and go with the "Church of Whats Happening Now" ~$~all disclaimers apply ~$~ ................side note 1: knew an old electronics guru, and all he would talk about was oscillators,osculating,that will twist your brain...........side note 2: it's taking a long time to download chart data, could it also be a signal,that will twist your brain,to the tangent vector \scriptstyle{\hat{\mathbf{T}}} 2 too

post-16352-13819359230262_thumb.gif

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go easy Johhny, I am one of those people, I am selling off my IRA to pay my electric and phone bills, of four friends

in Tampa, 2 were unemployed, one for about 8 months, me for longer, great Chart Room pic (is that you?)

Audiophile Stanton 681EEE, long the standard of the Radio Industry,stylus with built in brush,units were hand-calibrated, including

technicians notes,came with small jewelers screw driver,common mistake was to set anti skating to 2 grams, instead of 1 gram,the resulting tracking force,because of brush weight

post-16352-13819359232974_thumb.gif

I have to tell you I don't know what to make of this market. The news is all terrible, the charts are contradictory, and I'm so confused.

Do we believe the double top formation and the world comes crashing down at 12,800? Ok, maybe we're just in a slow motion crash....

Or do we believe in the past few days we're doing a little consolidating of sorts in preps for a launch upwards as the reverse head and shoulders might suggest? Is it me, or the last few days have been more like some wild hormonal mood swings?

And then you have the Talking Heads.

Johny, I have to thank you for pointing out the SPY decade chart. I would have missed it otherwise. Looking at it, I condensed it down to a yearly chart using a weekly time frame, and there I saw it. A BIG fat reversal tail. Ok, maybe not that big, and the volume could've been greater, but a tail none the less, or so I think. So then I looked at my recent favorite nickle stock in the same time frame, Ford ( just play the swings) and it had a tail too. And so did Boeing and so did...........you get the picture. Of course they should all have these tails as they're all components of the S&P. So what does that all mean?

So here's the quandry. Does one listen to the talking heads who are hung up on the string of BAD reports due out next week, OR does one place their faith in the charts and a possible short term reversal? Either way looks like a bloody day setting up for Monday,

Then again I could be wrong.

Say what!!!, johny just heard some dude,live from Time Square,with a TV show,he M C's,say "it's time,to sell all your small caps"[bs],the other panelists nodded,their vocal decibels raise, as they become more scared accordingly,but they looked spiffy,rust in peace .....johny says the small caps are oversold,play offense,choke up on the bat........~$~ all disclaimers apply ~$~

post-16352-13819359261144_thumb.gif

Note that the most Bullish aspect is the excess bearishness!...stocks with a Shtick,and sound effect buttons,their own patch of manic heaven.........ignore the fog,trust your flight instruments

I have to tell you I don't know what to make of this market. The news is all terrible, the charts are contradictory, and I'm so confused.

Do we believe the double top formation and the world comes crashing down at 12,800? Ok, maybe we're just in a slow motion crash....

Or do we believe in the past few days we're doing a little consolidating of sorts in preps for a launch upwards as the reverse head and shoulders might suggest? Is it me, or the last few days have been more like some wild hormonal mood swings?

And then you have the Talking Heads.

Johny, I have to thank you for pointing out the SPY decade chart. I would have missed it otherwise. Looking at it, I condensed it down to a yearly chart using a weekly time frame, and there I saw it. A BIG fat reversal tail. Ok, maybe not that big, and the volume could've been greater, but a tail none the less, or so I think. So then I looked at my recent favorite nickle stock in the same time frame, Ford ( just play the swings) and it had a tail too. And so did Boeing and so did...........you get the picture. Of course they should all have these tails as they're all components of the S&P. So what does that all mean?

So here's the quandry. Does one listen to the talking heads who are hung up on the string of BAD reports due out next week, OR does one place their faith in the charts and a possible short term reversal? Either way looks like a bloody day setting up for Monday,

Then again I could be wrong.

post-16352-13819359261754_thumb.gif

Just like TV!! with FX ,Hosts,Panelists,Marionettes,Magic Pebbles,and BullChickens©,believably unbelievable believably..........johny says "it's a Funecession©[H]" let the FX ,Hosts,Panelists,Marionettes,Magic Pebbles,and BullChickens©, push buttons,yell "sell sell smallcaps",nod over under side ways down,hang by strings,spill on the floor,"Cluck Cluck" the clickity alarm,lower rates,throw stimulus packages,roll sub prime slime bail outs, alter taxes,it's their illusions, Perception is not reality,for the new improved BullChickens'© late to the date bearish word soup, watch the "Symphony Of Destruction",spiral into a new creation of united abomination ,"WE THE PEOPLE" ^5 ~$~ all disclaimers apply ~$~

post-16352-1381935931275_thumb.gif