Its Started

clandeggen

to be specific, the explosions wil lbe in X*.X* because there are an infinite number of positions for the sound... a true surround sound explosion, no better place to showcase this new advance in sound! LoL!

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free: 1-888-554-5665

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

Bush and the other politicians close their pithy remarks with "God Bless America." This is a comment that strikes me as contrary to what was intended.

For America is blessed as no other nation on earth.

We have abundant natural resources, high levels of education, enormous government subsidies for businesses, large and new cars, spacious houses, multiple TVs, national newspaper circulation, wide-spread Internet use, growing multiple cable channel distribution, expanding broad-band service, national cell phone coverage, cheap AAA road side assistance, audio boutiques in every city, corporate sponsored customer forums (thank you), moderate tax rates, parental participation in education, constitutionally declared citizen's rights, the single most powerful currency on the planet, advanced weapons systems, one of the largest standing armies, yet no threatening neighbors, civilian oversight of the military, no foreign occupation, no current budget deficits, low relative interest rates, liquid financial markets, complete national transportation systems, one clearly dominant language, a young but stable government which has never had a military regime, autonomous public corporations, regulated capitalism, professional unions, industrial self-regulation, prolific chip designers, world class universities, richly endowed private trusts, independent federal branches including the court system, populist representative democracy, fairly homogenous population, religious freedom, wide geographic variety, gigantic recreational areas, temperate climate, mammoth export industries which thrive despite the high value of our currency, the dominant global business language, the seat of Western Kulture and the home of international cable news.

So we are indeed blessed. As the massive firepower of a vengeful nation descends upon them, God bless the Afghanistan people. For they surely need our prayers.

------------------

horns & subs; lights out & tubes glowing

This message has been edited by Colin on 10-07-2001 at 03:08 PM

at the end of George Bush Jr.'s speech today he said,"May God continue to bless America". Must of heard you a little early, this was from his first or second speech of the day.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free: 1-888-554-5665

Colin this one is the best...

"cheap AAA road side assistance"

Its great to get out in a hurry from the "hood" when the hooligans are about to stomp a mudhole in ya.

LOL

Man you made my day!This cracks me up.

Oh yeah the Taliban will need the TAA very soon.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

WTC got bombed and a few of the Pakistanian celebrate. If you bothered to check it further, you will find that MOST pakistanian and most Muslim were SHOCKED with what happened and condemmed it. The reporter that took the video of the Pakistanian celebration ADMITTED that he faked the pictures, meaning there were only 10 or so people dancing and he took the video from different angles to make it looks like there were MORE.

The bombing on Afghan, I am not saying it's right or wrong - but what I will like to point out that civilians are being killed as well. Instead of taking this war as it is and 'going in' to do a job that needs to be done, it seems there 'MORE' people (from this forum) are celebrating this horrible war and missing the facts that a lot of innocent civilians are getting killed, man, women and children whose only crime are being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

So please, you guys are better than that - don't celebrate as this is not a laughing matter.

DoomsDay

'.. it's a sad day when people are killed, not for the sins of their father but for the actions of their neighbours..'

Nicely put. I agree, i might have been a little caught in the moment myself. Feel very sorry for those that had nothing to do with this that will end up like our own did in the WTC incident, innocent ppl being hurt because of what another had done.

------------------

-justin

Well the world is a tough place,often without any mercy.Sad but true,the bombing is needed.What the slimes did cannot be tolerated,if it goes unpunished the terrorists will be more confident than ever!And

the free world(or any system)cannot permit this.

The groups located on Afghan soil launch terroris and cowardly attacks not only in the States but also around the world.And they contribute to the Chechen rebels(TERRORISTS)who place bombs and kill those who they dont even know.These brutes MUST eat lead and take a highway to HELL.I wish they get the kilo of lead each.

I support the military action and wish the US army good luck,may they piledrive the terrorists into the ground.I have no pity,they dont deserve any.

I saw some banned tapes(from the net)on how the Chechen(helped and trained on Afghan soil)torture and kill those they capture.They are not humans,they are MONSTERS and deserve to BURN IN HELL.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Many Moslem countries are backing away from any kind of military support. It is absolutely necessary for the US to pulverize osma bin Laden terrorists at any cost, for national defense is the prime directive of any government. Although we are justified in our outrage and retribution, it does not make it "right." Killing is never "right", merely justified.

No matter how serious the crime or how important the topic, we must enjoy the free speech to argue, even joke if we choose, about it. Laughing is how humans ease the tension and learn to cope with the despair.

I was cheeky about the AAA road side service. When I count my blessings, I realize that I am not dumb, not poor, not ugly or ill. I truly live a blessed existence. Part of it is the wonderful road side assistance provided by AAA. I hope that more countries around the world enjoy this useful and inexpensive service. It has been a life saver for me, my wife and my daughter.

With economic stimulus, massive firepower, laughter and AAA roadside assistance, I am sure we will all come through this okay!

------------------

horns & subs; lights out & tubes glowing

.. who did you think trained Osama Bin Ladin ?..

I am all for free speech, but with that comes responsibility and humanity as well. Killing of civilian and innocent are NOT laughing matter.

Yes, laugh to get thru the tuff time but not at the expenses of others. Have you ever seen a lonely child in ragged sitting and crying beside his/her ruined bombed house crying for his/her parents who's been killed INSIDE the collasped house ? That is war. I failed to see a need to joke about that or to make some light comments about it.

TheEar : You have misread my post - what I have said is that what is happening needs to be done but there is no call or need to make it a laughing matters.

DoomsDay

.. Bin Laden was trained by the American during the period when the Russia came into Afghan to force it's Communist regime onto the people. Afghan guerrilla (Mujahideen) movement was born a year before the actual invasion of the Russia forced in 1980.

Now this is where it get confusing. The Mujahideen took over Afgah and liberated it but meanwhile, the then Elected Prime Minister Najibullah who was placed in Afgah BY the Russia still rules and, get this, he was protected BY the UN. This, I believe was in 1992. In 1994, the Taliban Milita was then borned and moved against the Rabbani government, who was elected as president. Note, the UN or the US did NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING. The Taliban gained full control in 1996, forcing the government into exile.

Only after Bin Laden turned against US after the war against Russia did America started to do something about it, but by then, Talian was too strong and was protecting Bin Laden - want to know why Bin Laden was treated and looked up as a hero, cause of his leadership during the Afghan and Russia's war, BACKED by America. There were PROOF that mass murder, close to genocide was done to the Afghan people by the Taliban from 1996 onwards and the UN, America did NOTHING.. even though they were elected as the WORLD protector.

I totally agree, they should be dealt with and taken out but my point is this:

This is a war that started YEARS ago, Taliban against the basic humanity rights - everyone turned a blind eyes to it until it reached the doorsteps of America.

It sure ain't right and it is NOT a laughing matter where you can joke about it.

DoomsDay

I can joke about itcwm7.gif

I'm a former U.S.Marine and my Dad was one too. He fought in WWII, Korea and Vietnam (early) Me, Vietnam (late) These people who were killed in the WTC were non-combatents, and we are going to kill them in 5.1 surround THX Sound!

BTY, Humor is a way of relieving stress, so if the peeps want to joke about it, don't get so down on themcwm7.gif One more thing, where are you from in OZ land? I was in Freemantle for about 3 Weeks, real nice place, loved the people and you'all have real Ale!cwm7.gif

This message has been edited by clandeggen on 10-12-2001 at 07:28 PM

DoomsDay if you read what I posted I am not joking about the crimes.I am joking about the Taliban eating lead.

The Taliban are extremists and deserve to eat lead.

I dont make any jokes about the true victims,and dont try to make belive here.

Its terrible civilians pay for the mistakes of politicians.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Yes, I am from Australia - Frementle huh ? That's a nice coincident (SP?), cause Australia is pretty BIG and you just happen to port in the territory that I am in, which is WA - Perth. Frementle is about 20min from where I am, I take mom to fishing and all that there, very nice and peaceful.

Unsure about the Ale, or any alcoholic stuff for that matter as I don't drink.

TheEars, sorry, and you are right, I just re-read your posting and you were refering to the Talibans only, which I do believe deserve the fate they are in at the moment and if possible, MORE.

DoomsDay

Well, I'm a pilot here at Ramstein Air Base in Germany, which seems to be the hub of activity for things going in and out of Afghanistan.

I have never been more proud to be an American and to wear its uniform in service. This is a horrible time, and I would give anything, including my life, to have prevented any of this horror from occurring. That being said, I think we are going about this the right way. I've heard talk that enough people died on September 11th, and because of that and the possibility of more people dying, including civilian accidental casualities, that we should be the better "person" and stop the violence.

What would that accomplish? Do you think that will deter terrorism from ever happening again? This very tactic was used in 1938 and 1939 with countries called Poland and Czechloslovakia, when Hitler used a "one-time" aggression to take them over. How did that turn out? Appeasement does not work. Death is horrible, especially when it is of innocent people. But should it be avoided at ALL costs? No. There are worse things than that. And to avoid it at ALL costs only invites more unchecked aggression with no consequences.

We must be smart about this. We must be just. And we must have the courage to do the right thing. And then have the courage to stop when the right time comes.

My $.02. (wow, this is way off topic, eh?)

Reports are in!!! Osama has fled Afghanistan and may be somewhere in the USA planning his move. Since he'll most likely be in disquise, FBI revised they "Most Wanted" poster.

http://216.37.9.58/ubb/image_uploads/Osama Found.jpg

------------------

A/V AMP: Yamaha DSP-A1

DVD: Pioneer DV-606D

CDP: Denon DCM-370

MAIN: Klipsch Heresey II

CTR: Klipsch KSF-C5

REAR: Infinity SM-65

(crap)

SUB: Infinity BU-1 (crap)