Thanks Klipsch

wally flick

After a War of the Worlds, Christmas Vacation, Jurassic Park III, Star Wars Episode 3, Robots week-end, I just have to gush. The Klipsch display I ran across at a liquidating Ultimate Electronics was the second best shopping accident Ive experienced. The first being the nice salesperson that steered me away from Bose and to a Polk Audio satellite rig. Although modest to some on this forum, (RF-15, RC-35, RS-25s, and a RW12) these speakers make movie/tv viewing so incredibly satisfying I had to pass it on.

Our Klipsch purchase achieved two things difficult to accomplish these days, it met budget, and exceeded expectations.

Congrats on your system - you will enjoy it for many years to come. Glad to hear someone made out from the UE liquidation/reorganization. Visited one of the remaining stores in St. Louis the other day....the salespersons seemed kind of tense (in relation to the new owners).

Next, the sickness will set in. Do like some of us. Just don't think about upgrading - just add more Klipsch speakers in various areas of the house. Surely, at some point down the road, there is room in the house for more Klipsch speakers (either new or vintage). Garage, basement, spare bedroom, attic, deck????

Again, congrats. Sounds like a nice system.

Carl.