NFL Week 14 Matchups'

ranjith

Bears vs. Steelers.... ah man, save me the torture.

Browns vs. Bengals.... too obvious

Colts vs. Jags.... minus Leftwich? hate to see the Colts march on without a challenge

Bucks vs. Panthers.... both have awesome D, I don't know who will take this one

Seahawks vs. 49ers... happy day for Moon

Lions vs. Packers ..... lol

Chiefs vs. Cowboys .... Larry Johnson has been awesome, we'll see how Dallas defends

For me, week 14 doesn't hold a great deal of good matchups. Except the bears vs. steelers and bucks vs. panthers. It'll be interesting to see if the Colts are gonna finish the season with all guns blazing or if Dungy decides to rest his star players.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this weekend, cheers!

Ranjith

The Bucs are my second favorite team, but they just can't seem to be able to handle the Panthers.

Steelers are fighting for a wild card now, Bears have the best defense right now but no offense, if the Steelers can't handle them then they don't belong in the playoffs.

The Cowboy players are scared to lose another one lest their coach goes postal. Kansas City is so hot and cold, I'll bet the Cowboys are hoping for cold this week.

Colts vs Jags, I agree without Leftwhich it's not the game it could have been.

Bears vs. Steelers.... ah man, save me the torture.

Browns vs. Bengals.... too obvious

Colts vs. Jags.... minus Leftwich? hate to see the Colts march on without a challenge

Bucks vs. Panthers.... both have awesome D, I don't know who will take this one

Seahawks vs. 49ers... happy day for Moon

Lions vs. Packers ..... lol

Chiefs vs. Cowboys .... Larry Johnson has been awesome, we'll see how Dallas defends

For me, week 14 doesn't hold a great deal of good matchups. Except the bears vs. steelers and bucks vs. panthers. It'll be interesting to see if the Colts are gonna finish the season with all guns blazing or if Dungy decides to rest his star players.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this weekend, cheers!

Ranjith

Bears vs. Steelers.... 7 - 14

Browns vs. Bengals.... 3 - 27

Colts vs. Jags.... 21 - 17

Bucks vs. Panthers.... 24 -17 ( in ot )

Seahawks vs. 49ers... 38 - 10 ( happy day for Moon - indeed )

Lions vs. Packers ..... 0 - 0 (in tripple ot [;)])

Chiefs vs. Cowboys .... 21 - 17

Yes, it's going to be an interestind day for the bears. The defense has been carrying this team for weeks now. I'm not sure they can keep ot up much longer. That offense has got to start clicking if they are going to hang on. I really think the steelers have a shot today.

This will be Orton's test. I don't care if they have gone 8 straight with him; they win inspite opf him (what 60 yards passing last week?) not because of him. The way it is, we would score more points if we let the other team have the ball all game!

YESSSSSS! Take that #1 defense in the NFL!!

Those damn Browns... Steelers would've been only one game down to the Bengals if the Browns had won. Patriots just blew out Buffalo, no surprises there. Vikings won, again! Brad Johnson seems to be the magic ingredient, if I were Culpepper I'd be wondering about my job next year. Indi and Jacksonville game was close than I had expected. Bucs beat the Panthers, way to go Cadillac.

Seahawks are already up 7-0, it could only get worse for the 49ers....

Steelers are up 14-3 , boooooooyah! but no no wait, its not over. There's still half a game left, if they play the second half like they did last week....ouch

Bucs beating Panthers 10-0 at the half? WHAT!

Browns are up 14-13 over Bengals at the half? yikes!

Once the Steelers took the ball and drove for the first score this game was pretty much over. The Bears just aren't ready for that kind of game.

The Bucs really suprised me, I didn't think they had it in them to dominate Carolina like that. They have a tough one next week however.

Oh man, I'm watching the KC and Dallas game... wow its thrilling!! I can't believe they called holding on 56, the other defender knocked the ball out of Whitten's hand in the end zone too! 16secs left but I think its over for the Chiefs but great game from Larry Johnson (got him on fantasy).

Seahawks just demolished the 49'ers, no surprises there.

Surprise of the week: Dolphins!!!!! Wow, how'd they beat the Chargers. LaDanian didn't exactly have a typical game but nevertheless. TD to Gates with 15secs on the clock but it was no good, they were still down by 2points.