Ebay - Cornwall II's - BIN $575

BusaDude

Hmmmm, That is about 30-45 minutes from my house. My garage is almost finished, soon it will need gear don't ya think?

just might have to keep an eye on them. What should be my max bid if I am of the attitude; "I don't really want them or need them but this is too good of a deal to pass up?"

If anyone wants them I could be persuaded to pick them up and hold them for you. However I just might have to A/B them with my Forte IIs to show 'ol GaryMD that the mighty Cornwall is not the end all be all non-corner speaker [6] Ducking now!

You can run, but you can't hide

'to show 'ol GaryMD that the mighty Cornwall is not the end all be all non-corner speaker'

yeah, right, next thing you know 'ol Rplace will have those pretty little Forte II's in the garage...[A]

'beater' CW's $450 Max. I've gotten pretty nice CW-BR's pretty close by for $500-$550 several time.

Michael

You can run, but you can't hide

yeah, right, next thing you know 'ol Rplace will have those pretty little Forte II's in the garage...[A]

Michael

Bite your tongue! The wife and [&] will spend the night in the garage before my Forte IIs. However I would not shy away from a different pair of "beater F2s" in the garage...better yet double bass bin stacked, split LSIs...where might I find a pair of those between Baltimore and say...oh I don't know...Indy?

Seller told me his reserve price was $398.00. Someone did the Buy-It-Now for $575.00 on this pair.

The seller in Washington DC offered that pair of 1981's to me for $400.00 on Tuesday, December 6, 2005 11:59 AM, but I passed since they were CBR (butted joints - exposed plywood edges) I prefer the with the full Walnut or Oak veneer mitered joints and because they had no riser bases (first time I saw that before on Cornwall).

Marty, I can't find the cornwalls on either the DC, Philly or Baltimore Craig's list. Please post the link.

Thanks!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/ele/116076454.html was the link, however Monday, December 12, 2005 6:02 AM the seller (Ralph) in Washington DC (Waldorf, MD) emailed me to say that he had sold the pair of 1981 Cornwall over the weekend.