Dakmart--Denon dealer Bstock what does this mean

TIbor

Not at all, it means the unit did not pass through the assembly line the first time, it was rejected and sent back through, corrected, reinspected, tested, etc. by the original manufacturer in this case Denon. In some cases it was looked over better than an A stock unit.

Most places offer a 90 day warranty to boot so why not take the cost savings and go for it. I purchased Denon 2900 from uBid B-stock and it is still working great. I also picked up an Onkyo B-stock receiver for my daughter and it has worked out well.

I can get the player for 315.00 final cost from crutchfield. I got a discount since I bought a tv last week through them (Toshiba 52HMX95 52" Cinema Series High Definition DLP). Dakmart wants 26 bucks for shipping, which brings the final cost to 302. I would get it in two days also. Got the tv cheaper than at my local retailer by 150 bucks. Comes tommorow cant wait..sold my dvd player on ebay(Zentih dvb318 upscaling component model). So I guess no dvds right away

Thanks

I got my 1920 locally, but have two Denon receivers that came from Dakmart. Both times the communication and service were second to none, and shipping was very prompt. Two thumbs up for Dakmart from me at least. You'll like that Denon! I have a 1910 but was unhappy in that it did not play SACD's and the likes. It has been relegated to the bedroom system and the 1920 is now being used a LOT!

One thing to keep in mind, even though Dakmart is an Authorized, on-line dealer for Denon B- Stock items, you only get a 90 day warranty from Denon. If there is any promise of warranty over 90 days, it would be backed by Dakmart.

Dakmart had a very poor rating on eBay awhile back. They sold just about everything you can think of and because of that, they did sell some garbage that in essence hurt their eBay rating. They have since changed their eBay store name and have turned things around. But what I can remember, they always had good feedback in regards to the Denon products they sold.

FYI..eCost also is an authorized, on-line seller of Denon B-Stock items. They have a great selection, but don't always have them in stock. I purchased a Denon B-Stock 1803 from eCost and did have troubles with it right out of the box. I took advantage of the 90 warranty and has worked flawlessly for the past couple of years.

Every once in awhile you do get a lemon when buying refurbed/B Stock items but if you address any issues within the Factory Warranty period, you usually come out ahead.

JJ