SE-OTL, looking for any "persons of interest"

Coytee

I've just received my McIntosh 2102 and in several days will have the MC-30's in my hands (which is why I'm selling)

I'm contemplating selling my Transcendent SE-OTL's which are DELIGHTFUL sounding amps. I bought them from Daddy Dee and Eric Mandville built one of them. I do not know who built the other.

Perhaps those two can chime in if they care to about how these things sound. They're not going to rip your walls down but they DO sound soooooooooo nice.

Anyways, I've got $1,500 in the PAIR of them (bridged at 4wpc) so it'd be two amps, tubes & plug wires for the price. I'm not looking to gain on them, but think for as pristine condition they're in and the price for them, that $1,500 isn't a bad deal.

To buy a kit will set you back $799 PLUS the time or expense of having them built. If you buy factory units, they will cost you $1,249. (per unit). So you can essentially get a pair of them for the price of the kits.

If no one has any interest, no bother to me, I might put them up on ebay in week or two.

If Tigerwoodkhorn wants them (as partial towards the Tiger wood Khorns), I'll agree to that in a heartbeat, bump him to the top of the list and deal with the balance somehow, later.

(no pressure [6] [6])

Their website, which I'm sure 99% of you know is: http://www.transcendentsound.com/single%20ended.htm

That's an excellent deal for someone. $1500 for that pair of sE OTLs is quite reasonable. Pristine is a fair description of their condition and the sound is SWEET.

Erik Mandaville is the builder of one of them, which of course is nicely done. The other is also expertly built.

Bridged at a mighty 4wpc they are effortless as monoblocks driving Heritage.