Just a thought..

RTTR

I was talking about this to Dr. Who a week or two ago, about my plans to trade my 01 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 in on a (probably 2003) Jeep Wrangler Sahara or Sport and was wondering about my audio options, the first thing that came to my mind is hey Wranglers have a roll cage and would be the perfect spot to mount some enclosed speakers, not to sound ghetto but how well do Reference Series indoor/outdoor wallmount speakers sound in a close range environment? With the low range assisted by a sub which would be removable if I decided to get into some rough stuff and water getting into the cab.. hehe.

Also instead of the Reference indoor/outdoors I was also thinking the quite similar Professional CA line of speakers which are basically the same but have a little bit different specs and are black which would look better then white.

Also since I've never tried it before I'm not really sure how well speakers designed to be run on a home amp would work on a car amp which are generally 4ohms or less.

I know I wouldn't be the first, but I'd be one of the few with Klipsch car audio. :-)