Legend Series For Sale

lcragan

Hello Klipsch fans- Here are my speakers for sale: KLF-C7center mahogany $200; Black satin: KLF-30's $900/pr; Black Satin KLF-20's $700/pr, and Black Satin KSP-S6's $400/pr. I do not have original boxes, but I have monster cables to go with them, that you can have if you ship or pickup these speakers. I have pictures to show that they are mint - I am not able to shrink pictures for this forum...I remember reading how to do it on the "what does YOUR home theater look like" thread- but that was like hundreds of posts ago - I'll never find it.. I can send pictures to your e-mail address if interested.. and Thanks!

Hi- I have returned. I spoke with many of you last year, on whether or not to break it up and what would make adequate replacements... I've decided the whole system is just too large, and it should all go together. I'm researching fair prices on the following...KLF-C7 center, and a pair each: KLF-30's, KLF-20's, and KSP-S6's. I do not have original boxes, but I have pictures to show that they are in good shape..Sorry about the HUGE pictures, I'll try to tweak them down

Your pics don't display.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Maroon & Lee-

Thanks for writing & your interest in the speakers...

SHE would be OK with shipping, double boxing & bubble packing the C-7; but not the big boys. I can barely move them!I

OK, give me a tentative schedule, where are you coming from? Let's talk details.

Lori

Icragan, e-mailed you today, get back with me when you can. Leerocker wanting C7's and now m8o wanting the KSP-S6's so it looks like it's working out. I live in virginia so it will be about a 12 hour drive for me. OUCH!!! anyhoo, e-mail me those pictures and we will work out the details. maroon11.

HA HA HA hoo hoo hee hee (!!!) (NOT)!!! too bad, jacksonbart, I enjoyed so many of your other postings!

In case you hadn't noticed, I TRIED to post pics- I'm one of those ones that doesn't know how to do it and would need step by step instructions on how to shrink 'em down - although I just discovered the KLIPSCH site for posting -pretty cool. Thanks to the members who are interested and were patient enough to receive the pics via private e-mail.(They were WELL worth it-right?)[6]

LC

Now That's funny!!!!! No, Lee, I didn't forget about you !! I'm going to work on moving the KLF's out, then see if I can run the system with what I have left - the C-7 up front and the KSP's in the back. I will take any/all input from this forum on whether this will work or not. You see, besides the high quality, thes speakers do have some sentimental value. Having said all of that, I will save your e-mail and you and m8o will be the first to know if I sell them. Thanks again for your patience and interest. Lori