Friday's HA HA

Tom Adams

MarkBK's comment about a Doctor and farting reminded me of this joke:

I guy goes to his dentist and while in the chair he feels the need to fart and not being able to hold it back, he lets it out. His dentist is amazed because instead of the usual fart sound, it sounds like hhhhhHHONDA. The dentist comments about it and the guy says, "Yeah Doc, not sure what that's all about. But in the last few weeks, every time I break wind it makes that same hhhhHHONDA sound.

The dentist goes about his business checking the guy's teeth and all of a sudden says, "I think I found the problem to that farting sound. You've got an abscess in one of your teeth."

The guys responds, "Doc how in the hell can an abscess tooth change the way a fart sounds?"

The dentist replies.........

(are you ready for this?)

(are you sure?)

The Doc says to the guy, "C'mon.......everybody knows that abscess makes the fart go honda!"

You can groan now.

Tom

A rabbi goes on a trip to a small unheard of country to do some research and he finds a village of little people known as treds. They were very interesting and nice people. He was sitting around talking with the locals when out of the woods came this giant about 15 feet tall! The giant walked right down the middle of the village kicking these treds as far as he could. Treds were flying everywhere when suddenly, the rabbi jumped in front of the giant holding his arms up for him to stop. The giant just passed right by. The rabbi again jumped in front of the giant, but it just walked right past kicking the little treds and then disappeared into the woods. The rabbi was confused. He stepped up to one of the locals and asked, " Why did the giant kick all of you and just ignore me? "

The local replied.........

" Silly rabbi, kicks are for treds.! "[:D]

Indian Telephone Operator

Mujibar was trying to get a job in India.

The Personnel Manager said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests except one. Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job."

Mujibar said, "I am ready."

The Manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister Manager, I am ready."

The Manager said, "Go ahead."

Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

Mujibar now works as a technician at a call center for computer problems. No doubt you have spoken to him.