Spiderman 3...spidey in a black suit?

Joe Shmoe

I read on the cinematical blog that venom had been one of the confirmed bad guys for spiderman 3, but this is just a "dark" picture of spiderman.

ditto, although venom is in the movie this pic isn't one of venom. I can't wait to see venom *rubs hands in glee* they better not make this movie too corny

I read on the cinematical blog that venom had been one of the confirmed bad guys for spiderman 3, but this is just a "dark" picture of spiderman.

Ehem.... this is why I posted the link...

"Superhero Hype! has your exclusive first look at a new photo from Spider-Man 3! You may think you're looking at a black and white photo. Look closely, Spider-Man wears a black suit in Spider-Man 3. Tobey Maguire returns as Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Spider-Man 3. Release date is 5/4/07.

Sure does seem like Venom might be coming. Maybe

Spidey will be whisked away by the Beyonder for a "Secret War" and will

find the black costume. Or Not.

Oh Venon is definitely coming. [;)]

Spiderman wore a black costume in several issues, it made him very hard to see at night! See this link for more information on history of black costume.

Sure does seem like Venom might be coming. Maybe Spidey will be whisked away by the Beyonder for a "Secret War" and will find the black costume. Or Not.

Oh Venon is definitely coming. [;)]

Spiderman wore a black costume in several issues, it made him very hard to see at night! See this link for more information on history of black costume.

Larry, thats one awesome link. I didn't know about the black suit theory, sweet. It looks more dark and wicked too.

• 3 months later...