What's some of your Favorite Song to Listen to on your Klipsch Speakers????

Cornered

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are just having fun... You can stay in your own sandbox if you want..

NO I'd rather soil yours!! It is a dumb question.

Now that was a stupid reply,this is the general section of the forum and any dumb question is fine with me,I just choose to ignore it if I don't like the subject matter something you seem to need practice on.

on to the subject at hand,today it is a Motown classic band,the first white band to sign to their lable(not a discriminatory statement...just a fact)RARE EARTH/EARTH TONES:THE ESSENTIAL RARE EARTH...these guys loved to get into percussion solos like for 15 min.The whole disc is 1 song.

yes,its on repeat

Greg

We are just having fun... You can stay in your own sandbox if you want..

NO I'd rather soil yours!! It is a dumb question.

Now that was a stupid reply,this is the general section of the forum and any dumb question is fine with me,I just choose to ignore it if I don't like the subject matter something you seem to need practice on.

on to the subject at hand,today it is a Motown classic band,the first white band to sign to their lable(not a discriminatory statement...just a fact)RARE EARTH/EARTH TONES:THE ESSENTIAL RARE EARTH...these guys loved to get into percussion solos like for 15 min.The whole disc is 1 song.

yes,its on repeat

Greg

You guys Kill me! If you don't agree with the subject you guys are talking about, don't join in? The Best of this, the Best of that, the Best of the Best, get a life. How can you pick a favorite tune(which most of

you guys list 5,6,7 songs, not a favorite), out of probably thousands that you own,that sound best on Klipsch speakers? The only answer,as I see it, is Every song sounds best on Klipsch speakers. If you don't agree with my answer, in your words"ignore it". Don't tell me what forums I can join in on. I do have the right to voice MY opinion without being told to stay in my own litter box!!! Your Favorite or best is a matter of opinion, no facts or proof, to back it up, just a matter of YOUR opinion. Your entitled to yours, I'm entitled mine. Did I soil your box too!!!

"Well Greg, I changed the forum title to what are some of your favorite..... Maybe our friend in up state NY will feel better about his sandbox now.. I was just playing a pretty good song by Johnny A. His 2nd song on the album "sometime tuesday morning". I dont have any doors stuff. Hope everyone is enjoying reading what others listen to.,.. I am

"Well Greg, I changed the forum title to what are some of your favorite..... Maybe our friend in up state NY will feel better about his sandbox now.. I was just playing a pretty good song by Johnny A. His 2nd song on the album "sometime tuesday morning". I dont have any doors stuff. Hope everyone is enjoying reading what others listen to.,.. I am

See what I mean. Oh yeah, mine's the clean sand box.

got some PHISH/slip stitch & pass in,its a live recording,sounds like it was in a small venue,the sound is immediate and very clear from top to bottom!and yes its on repeat

next will be some local flavor,The Blue Band/Loves Sweet Poison,a local fav for 30 yrs

best song GIT YER SHIT TOGETHER(What The Funkamatachoo?)

very good cover of Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers

Greg

Hey Greg, You ever listen to the gypsy kings? It's more of a summer thing, but they sound pretty good.

Robert

Yes like thier cover of Hotel Californa

Have you heard the Ruba'iya't/Elektra's 40th Anniversary

The Gypsy Kings do the cover of Hotel on that,great 2 disc set,the best of thier lable covered by other artists signed to the lable.

Now I gotta put that one in!!!

Greg