Thanx Frzninvt

Thank You for Audio Classics; and you, in a roundabout way, helped me decide to buy new leftover Heresy 2's. They had one set left, gave me a good price to take them. Same ballpark as the H2's from Klipsch on e-bay, brand new, can't wait to pick them up tomorrow. Long ride, but worth it considering I was looking for used speakers. I asked about speakers when I first came back to the forum, and you Sir, were the first to respond. I know you maybe alittle irrated with me, but let me say, Thank you, your points were taken, and your help appreciated. Don't sell your speakers, and am I still cheap? (a joke)

Isn't this what the forum is all about, help, and information amongst members?

• 2 weeks later...

ya whats up with that. Punk

seriously I was at his house today. He's not big on forum small talk, He has also helped me a lot(sp) alot with my audio madness. I am indebted as well

so,.... ya b@stard, thanks!![:D]

I'm not trying to be a punk, just a grateful old dog, to say,"Thanks". I was pondering buying used speakers, and a little banter back and forth, made me stop and thinkabout what I really wanted to do. He gave me some information, a dealers name, a few e-mails, a couple of calls, and I bought the last set of H2's they, or any dealer in N.Y. state had. H2's in Mahogany, haven't stopped grinning since, for the same price as the one's Klipsch sold on e-spay. His words in the forum helped me, he was the first person to answer my post back in Jan., but he was not the first person I have irrated on the forum, nor will he be the last.

I just want to say; Thanks for the help, I really do appreciate it!!

First off, your welcome. I try to help whenever I can. I have helped at least four people acquire Khorn's and I try to bring deals and opportunities to this forum all the time. I am not upset, disappointed or irritated with anyone here. I don't let little things like that bother me at all. I don't frequent the forums much on weekends, I have my family and better things to do, and most of all a system to play with. I have more gear than you can imagine. Every room has a fully functional HT and even my basement has a system in it.

The "cheap" thing is a forum generalization and I did not mean to direct it at anyone. I have been on this forum long enough to learn the 'modus operendi" so to speak and generally the folks on here "are cheap" do I blame them, not a bit. We all want a deal and no one wants to get hosed.

Congrats on the Heresy II's and an even bigger congrats on getting a deal from Audio Classics, I could not possibly call anyone that has purchased anything from Audio Classics cheap. That is one word I certainly do not associate with them because everything they sell is priced HIGH.

I just picked up a DBX CX-1, BX-1 and a pair of DBX SF1-A's to play with. This is about an $11K system from back in the late 80's and the build quality and sound are nothing less than stunning. Can you say 20Hz-20Khz @ +/- 2.5db, they can produce the same stereo image anywhere you are in the room even hovering over one of the speakers.

Congrats again on your purchase.