Just got a RAZR phone today.

rockbobmel

I just got a SLVR which is the razr that was flat and not clam

shell.... I had two clamshell phones in my life and locking the key is

such a hassle! But it has itunes......

The razr was my next choice but too many people have it lately in NY

area.... Also I must say there is not much of a selection now.....

Other than razr it's "how pimp do you want your phone to look"

"Just got a RAZR phone today"

Does that mean you can shave with your phone?[;)]

Lessee.....we listen to our BlueBerries and Peaches, write email and web on our BlackBerrys.....whatever happened to the days where you had a phone, amplifier, or speaker? It's all a big confusing mess......

Someday, Motorola will merge with Apple, then they can do a Halloween promotion where you get a free RAZR in your Apple[:D] File that one under a "Mad Magazine" style "Scenes We'd Like To See"......LMAO.

The buttons seemed too metallic for me maybe if they were made of rubber I would have purchased that one. Otherwise it looks great.

That was my first thought, so I looked at one and the buttons' numbers are rubber and slightly raised, and the 5 in the middle is raised more than the rest, So it is no problem at all.

I have had a RAZR for almost a year. I have dropped it, sat on it (it just fits perfect in back pocket of jeans) and spilled coffee on it.

I just keeps working. I also was worried about the touchpad, but so far so good.

Hope you have good luck out of it.

Danny

Rockbobmel,

I've had my RAZR for about 6 months now, and I Iove it! It took me a while to get used to the keypad, but I actually like this one better than the keypad on my previous phone, a Motorola V60. I did drop the phone a couple of times (fortunately, it was on carpet!) but I found a leather flip case and that solved that problem.

I'm thinking about getting a RAZR for the wife so we can swap pictures. So far she has resisted, but she hasn't seen the new pink version[:)]

Dale