Cornwall I's and Heresy's for sale

cob1770

Hi guys...

It's been a while since I have been on this board and my previous name was COB1708 but with moving and a new email address I had to change my name. As some of you know for my surround sound system I have a pair of K Horns for my front, Cornwalls I's for my rear, a Academy for my center and a SVC for the sub...these are being used for the youth ministry and for me of course...to make a long story short I have excess speakers and no where to put them in our new home so I am giving you all a shot at these first before they go on ebay.

I am bi-vocational so I tavel as I am in sales also and I could possibly deliever to the following cities...Cleveland, Columbus,Dayton, Ohio, Louisville, Ky, and parts there of. I live near Zanesville Ohio

Price....we can talk but I am not trying to get rich but at the same time I don't want to be taken advantage of...oh yes...Cornwall numbers: 35Y457 and 35Y458. These are very good but not mint. The Heresy's are also sequence numbers and are in very nice condition. Well that all for now. [A]

Howdy All...

I paid a little over $1000 (I think-I was purchasing all my Klipsch speakers about the same time) over a year ago and they have been sitting (protected) in my house for the last year. I also have the original brochure that belong to these speakers. I really don't want to sell these on ebay. As mentioned my Cornwall I's are part of my surround system and I think this board said the I's were a better tonal match for my K Horns. So what is a fair price? When I get home this week end I can get some pic's of these speakers.

Thanks and Regards,

Dewayne

Well Guys...

If there are no takers on these speakers by this week end I will advertise these speakers on ebay (:>(<<<

Maybe I'm asking to much but I want to try and recoup my investment.

Regards,

Dewayne

PS...Remember...Eveyday is a good day...but some days are better!!

If it was up to my wife the answer would be yes but they are the foundation to my Home Theater system. I never realized the sound affetcs that I was missing in a movie until I hooked up my Klpsch speakers to my components. It may be the components I am using but the sounds I hear are impressive. I don't mean the ability to hear at ear deafening levels but that is a possibility, but it's the little sounds like hearing the crickets chripping, the water dripping out of a faucet, or the sounds of a bird flapping its wings as its flying away...those are the sounds I never heard in the movies until I put my system together. I guess the term new doesn't mean better.

Also...the cities I could deliver the speakers to (what a deal) that I have for sale are: Knoxville, Nashville, Chattanooga,Tn., Greer SC, Cleveland, Cinn., Columbus, Ohio, Detroit, Lousiville, and Lexington, Ky, Ft. Wayne In....This would be the area I could deliver the speakers to. I get into those cities about once every 4-5 weeks. As mentioned I will be placing these speakers on ebay if they are not sold soon. I have one person interested so far so maybe this will work out.

Y'All have a GREAT Week-end.

PS-Remember...As I told my son who got married last falll...

A husband can be right or he can be happy. (:>)<<<

Thanks Guys for your interest in the above speakers. I will be putting these up for sale on eBay within the next few days. By the way...I was informed that I have Cornwall I's and not II's like I thought. Thanks for correcting me on the Cornwall speakers. The guy I purchased these from said they were II's and even had a brochure on the II's. I guess these are I's. Either way these are nice sounding speakers.

At this point I'm not sure what I should be asking...This is way to confusing...I will listen to all offers and who knows what I might be willing to sell these classic speakers for. Am I desperate for money? No! The truth is I know I have no need for them and would like someone else to benifit from these fine speakers. Soooooooooo...the window of offers are open to realistic offers or else....eBay might swallow up these classic Klipsch speakers.

Let the Note worthy people respond. Get it? Note worthy????