Anyone in Central Florida interested in a little get-together at my house?

I have $500 BottleHead 2A3 Paramour monoblocks (kit) which I can bring, but one channel now hisses.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I also have $35 Sonic Impact 5066 class T digital amplifier and Red Wine Clari T digital amplifiers, which I can bring. In fact, all of my stereo equipment, including my classic Klipsch corner Khorns, could fit in my vehicle (a claim few big ole horns lovers can make!), but only if I enclose the truck box in my acoustic panels!

Hey Mike,

My son has a baseball game at 11, so I can't make lunch. If I can break loose after, I will see if I can head up for a meet and greet. I will pm you for details.

Burgers and Dogs won't be served until later in the day I would imagine, but yeah, stop by if you can. Colin will be crashing at my house, so we will still be here if others have left.

Huh, I knew my ears were burning but thought it was from the girlfriend! The 22nd is out for me, I'm playing favorate uncle while my sis spends the day in tampa doing finals. So while you all are enjoying fine wine and music, I shall be learning the finer points of Ninja Turtle martial arts, [:D]

A quick note, If anyone local is interested I have a pair of Cornwall II BR that I got back from the ex-wife,they were painted black and they need a good restro project done on them. I don't have the time to work on them, Besides my new house is much smaller and I cant use both these cornwall II's and my decorator cornwalls, so I'll let someone who can or would like a pair to restore have them for a song. err well a good price, not sure I want to hear some of you sing [;)] $400

Im located in Poinciana but might could get them up to oviedo on Friday the 21'st