Two turntables and....

ok, no microphone, but I've got two old turntables here FREE for the asking. Just wanted to see if there was any interest before I clean em up and give em a whirl. I probably got them from garage sales.

One is a Sony PS T12, pretty simple model, with Sony cartridge, entry model

One is a Geminii Pro DJ type manual with slider pitch control, XLR for lamp and what looks to be a pretty nice Stanton DJ Cartridge. The casement is pretty ugly with stickers, etc.

So if you'd like one, give me a shout. I'll give em a basic checkout (no point shipping damaged goods) and you'll be on your way to the miracle of vinyl.

This post sponsored by William (Gil) McDermott, who did me a big favor and asked me to 'pay it forward)

Michael

My buddy Steamer (Greg) has dibbs on the Geminii unit. So the little Sony is still up for grabs. It'd make a good starter unit for someone or turn a kid on to the joys of vinyl.

Heck, maybe I'll toss in some rock records of mine. I've surely got some duplicates from all the stuff GaryMD has been sending me!

Michael

"Thread closed."??

WTF? Oh, I see how you do it, Michael: You start a juicy thread, get 2 or 3 posts in, and BAM! "thread closed!" Busted, dude! Coltus interruptus! I'm on to you, man...

(thread closed ;^)

yes, sorry my friend, they are both spoken for. It'd probably cost more in customs than they were worth if our last experience was any indicator.

They are both spoken for. Thanks guys.

lol my first thoughts right after I wrote the previous posts and just sigh'ed. If...wait wait.. WHEN I upgrade speakers I'm borrowing my dad's car, I'd probably pay less in gas than customs.