What do you dudes think?

RIGGED25

The price seems a bit high to me but YOU have to decide what is comfortable to you...I have had trouble with shipping and these speakers are HEAVY...I wouldn't recommend it unless he has the original boxes or they are freighted...I had Heresys shipped...they were packed VERY well and they still were slightly damaged by the shippers (FedEx?)...I received a pair of Klipsch KSF-S5s...shipped poorly and damaged for their trouble...I am currently at about 75% good for shipping ...Cornwalls will be destroyed in my opinion unless shipped properly...good luck...Bill

First of all, his feedback isn't that great. Second, the price is too high if you add shipping. Third, I wouldn't trust having them shipped. Fourth, I wouldn't trust the description. The pictures suck and due to the feedback issue, I'd at least get a bunch more pictures with lots of close-ups of the veneer, especially the corners and edges and of the insides to make sure all the drivers are original. There are no pictures of the grills either. The copper badge is no big deal. A couple bucks from Klipsch parts.

Although that seems to be the going rate for Cornwalls these days (still a bargain), I would never spend that kind of money if I couldn't see and hear them first. JMHO.

The shipping calculator price is probably times two. That is one thing to count on.

I have had bad two bad experiences from having Heresy shipped. There is almost no seller on the planet, (unless they have original factory boxes) who understand packing something that heavy with easily damaged corners. You can take it to the bank... UPS or FEDEX will drop those cartons from a height of (at least) FIVE feet ...on the corners.