Waverly Hills Sanatorium photos

BobbyT

btw moon,I thought you would be one of the first to comment on my new rf-83??? now back to the regulary scheduled thread

Sorry man, I've become so ablivious to 90% of the threads around here anymore. I peek in and out very quickly. I miss 95% of the posts. [:(]

No sir, no dust in the prior pics. And this guy brought me a boatload of dust pics thinking he had caught all kinds of orbs. But this one seems legit. I emailed it to the local paranormal investigating group and they said it was the first orb pic they have seen that looks like the real deal.

• 1 month later...

The SciFi channel is having a documentary on Waverly Hills on June 9th

http://www.scifi.com/spooked/

Glimpse what many people call "the scariest place on earth" in this chilling documentary, which combines cutting-edge technology and firsthand witness testimony to reveal the most startling paranormal evidence ever recorded. If you don't believe in ghosts.... you will.

Oh yeah... ol m00n will be watching this. I don't know what is drawing me to this story. I admit, I'm kinda of a girl when it comes to paranormal stuff, I get freaked out easily.

I was going through the photos taken by one of my friends on the tour. To my suprise he caught a legitimate orb coming from room 502

DSCN0429%20copy.JPG

bobbyt do you happen to have a better quality (full quality) picture of this. I had the time finally to open up good ol photoshop to zoom in and all i get are pixels. BTW there are three orbs in the picture one on the floor (small) and another top left above the pipes (small)

• 4 months later...

Did anybody watch the TV episode on VH1 about Waverly Hills? The program was called something like 'Celebrity Paranormal Project'. They had Gary Busey, Donna D'erico, Hal Sparks, and a couple of ladies go into the Sanitorium and conduct experiments to see if they could witness any hauntings. It was pretty cool. Donna and some lady from the 'Survivor' shows had the piss scared out of them. It was interesting what they experiened.