The Wright Stuff

UPS got them to you a day early.

Enjoy! They are sweethearts.

Don't have time now but I listened last night. Very nice. Surprisingly, plenty of bass with Belles. They were OK at first and then came into their own when warmed up.

I only have one mod that I want to do. Some guy with a very poor command of the english language told me that I can send these to Wright and have the chassis changed. He said that he is an excellent communicator, has an established business relationship with Mr. Wright and is more than willing to represent me by handling all communications with Mr. Wright...

Chris

UPS got them to you a day early.

Enjoy! They are sweethearts.

Don't have time now but I listened last night. Very nice. Surprisingly, plenty of bass with Belles. They were OK at first and then came into their own when warmed up.

I only have one mod that I want to do. Some guy with a very poor command of the english language told me that I can send these to Wright and have the chassis changed. He said that he is an excellent communicator, has an established business relationship with Mr. Wright and is more than willing to represent me by handling all communications with Mr. Wright...

Chris

Chassis changed to what? Why would you want to do that? Why wouldn't you just call George at Wright Sound and work directly with him. Me no understand what poor english speaker do fo you.

I listened to the 3.5's on Belles one night and Heresys the second night. The Heresys don't count because I was walking around and working while listening.

I can say that these have plenty of power for my lsitening levels. I was not listening that loud and my wife came downstairs and told me to turn it down because she could feel the bass upstairs. I told her the amps only had 4 wpc but that didn't help.

These things are very detailed, nice wide soundstage etc. The interesting thing is that I can't decide if they are that much better than the tri-amped K horns with Teac's. This is an apples to oranges comparison though. The K horns were set up right and the Wrights were just thrown together with the Belles.

The true test will be when my new K horn clones are done. I can definately reccomend these amps, very nice. I can also say at the same time that digital amps and horns are a great match. Both the SET's and the digital amps exhibit no harshness and present a clear open soundstage. I love both.

Now, I have not spent enough time with these to really make an informed report. The above were just my thoughts when litening the other night.

Chris