RF102s

Apparantly there are:

6 12" woofers, 64 2" inverted-dome midrange drivers and 40 3/4" titanium-dome tweeters per speaker. I think they msrp for 30k a pair and need a minimun of 75watts to drive them but can handle up to 2kw...so you have to buy a couple of mcintosh 2kw monoblocks which run you at 30k a piece.

They are rated at something like 16hz-20khz.

Here is a better picture.

post-16458-13819297806198_thumb.jpg

Considering how pissy everyone was about the RF83's (which seem to be REALLY good), maybe people would want to call the RF-7's the RF100000's because they were just SOOOO good [:P] (and yes, I am being really sarcastic!)

You realize that there would only be a compression horn on the top of each cabinet because the "100000" given the naming convention would indicate "0000" (or zero) "10" inch drivers. It's like multiplying things by zero. You still get zero no matter how big the number. Correctly it should be "RF- 101000" or something.

BUT, I would like to see something like what we are talking about. A set of RF 103's would be thrilling.