NOS Cunningham CX-345(45) Globe's in the Wavelength Geminis!!!!

steamer

Hello,

Just recieved my Cunningham 345 globes manufactured before 1935(no codes).They have been playing for about 2 hrs and well...WOW!!! holyschmokes batman!!!

Initial impressions are these are very open,clean,smoooothhhh and walk all over my RCA Cunningham 45's(ST mono blackplates made in the 40's).My RCA's are very nice sounding and have similar qualities but are more closed in,not as effortless in a way...dynamics?They remind me of my NOS RCA 2a3's in someways and yet are on another level entirely.

Just think these tubes are older than probably everyone on this forum LOL.Hell PWK was a young man and could have heard these very tubes somewhere...yes now I am getting carried away.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9720148917&sspagename=ADME:L:AAQ:US:1

I keep saying and will do a post on my impressions of the various 45 and 2a3 tubes in my system.Last time I tried I lost an hour of typing due to my mistake.A bonehead move on my part.I will get to it soon.

Greg