Crown for POWER!!!...????

steamer

SoundBroker,

Exactly,saving to get the best(or close)this is the way most audiophiles go about buying the gear they really want.

Bryston's new 100W/ch integrated looks like a great unit,same built quality as the power amps.Shoulod be a fine choice for anyone with smaller high quality sats in a small-mid sized room.

My choice is made,I am going with Bryston,and will replace my two ATI amps with one 4B SST and a 6B SST. And the main dish a pair of 28B SST.Should be good,maybe even going to replace my main power amp,the FPB600 with the 28B SST duo.

When piling up the facts,Bryston is the top choice,and the 20 year warranty seals the deal.

TheEAR makes it ever so apparent that he is the same as TheWOOFER who started all of the trouble in other threads. He even talks the same way as the trouble maker.

Talk to ya later TheCLUELESS.

No no I am not Clueless,you are mixing poeple here.Need medication? Call 1-800-PET-MEDS and save.

# 4 ,Ear you forgot tannoy, They are used world wide in many studios[:D]Oh and I forgot to tell you the contours are nice speakers i am not cutting them up,But i have heard plenty of speakers that would change my mind about them real fast,I have heard the confidence 2 and the Master.very fine pieces.If your happy with them as many are in the world thats great.

chops from reading the crown website I think the amp front is steel and not aluminum... Meh it still looks nice.

I wish my two mark levinson 336 amps had those nice blue lights,For 9 g each they should have came with lights[:(]

chops from reading the crown website I think the amp front is steel and not aluminum... Meh it still looks nice.

I wish my two mark levinson 336 amps had those nice blue lights,For 9 g each they should have came with lights[:(]

Not to hijack the thread, but always wondered why lights (especially blue ones) are so revered. I guess if all of your equipment had the exact same little diode colors it may be a factor.