I would like to come too. Is it too late?

Gosh, I just found out about the Pilgrimage yesterday! Is there any way that my sweetie-pie wife and I can get in on the fun? I'm sure that it's too late to be included in the meal arrangements, but heck, as vegetarians, we are used to being second class citizens anyway [;)]... we could always find our own food!

I sent Amy an e-mail yesterday ('cause from the postings it looked as if she was 'in charge', more or less). Of course, it's the weekend so I haven't heard back from her. Anxiety being what it is, I thought it a good idea to post here.

Cheers,

Rob

• Klipsch Employees

Rob,

You are right, the food thing is set. BUT, if you want to bring your own food and chair, I am sure we can make room for you on the tour and at the show.

Lunch on Sat will be Ham, Turkey, Beef.

We are having lunch about 12:30 or so.

The City Bakery is bringing it out to the plant. I am sure if you were to contact them, they could bring something for you and yours. It will cost about $6 each sandwich, chips, cookie and can drink.

Rob, You are right, the food thing is set. BUT, if you want to bring your own food and chair, I am sure we can make room for you on the tour and at the show. Lunch on Sat will be Ham, Turkey, Beef. We are having lunch about 12:30 or so. The City Bakery is bringing it out to the plant. I am sure if you were to contact them, they could bring something for you and yours. It will cost about $6 each sandwich, chips, cookie and can drink.

Thanks Mr. Cannon...

We are planning on being there (even though being a "first timer" is a bit intimidating!)

Rob & Linda Pritchett

Hurst, Texas

I'm a first timer, too....I wrote to Amy last week but never heard back (she had stated last signup as June 2nd). Won't be able to be there until Saturday, wanna catch the tour, hang out for a few hours during the day, then head back home.

Chris

Dallas, TX

Hey Rob and Linda, I'm a first timer also, also planning on going to Hope. If you haven't found a room yet, I found one at Days Inn for a good price. You might give them a call. Hope to meet you there.

Paul Redman

Good morning, Paul...

We got into the Days Inn also! I'm the old geezer with the pony tail (!)