Klipsch Factory Tour

Well, we just spent a few hours with some of the finest folks on the planet. The Klipsch Emploiyees!!!!!!!! What a great day. We got to see the RF63, 60th Anniversary Klipschorn, and some pretty kool professional stuff all in production. We got to tour the factory in a group with JMalotky and his son, Skonopa, Damonrpayne, and DoubleJ, wow what great people. We got to see PWK's office with a narration by Jim Hunter and we even got our own BS buttons. Just think, we even have a whole other day tomorrow. Well, we're off to the fish fry...wow what a day!

Wish I wasn't getting ready for a sweat-fest of an outdoor wedding tomorrow. How elegant- 300 of the brides closest friends and family out in the sun on a 90 degree day. Been looking at too many SoCal weddings in the magazines I guess.

M

colter I hope you got the hasselblad issue resolved? If not go rent that lens and you can ship the broken one to me to get it fixed at THE Hasselblad official repair store in NJ.

Also wear that sunscreen and lots of small bottle water. Hey Colter if I ever move to Indy you know I can be your right hand man [:)]