Stuck in Memphis!

Thanks for the offer Steve.... I wish I had known also, I would have taken you up on that.

The only food I had was McDonalds at 1pm Sunday, then on the flight out Monday morning, I had a tiny bown of Cherieos with warm non-fat milk. It really didnt help.

We,ll be heading out on our last leg of our trip in a few hours, leaving Pigeon Forge for home in CA. It's been a fun time visiting my aunt, uncle and cousin, but we're all pretty pooped. Coytee, you've got some pretty country out this way!

Thanks, everyone, for making this whole trip so much fun for myself, Cathy and the girls, especially Trey, Dee, and Tony.

I'm expecting good weather and good flights out of Knoxville, through (the afore mentioned dreaded[;)]) Houston, and into SFO. I'll check in when we get back to La Casa de fini.

-Gregg

• Moderators

We,ll be heading out on our last leg of our trip in a few hours, leaving Pigeon Forge for home in CA. It's been a fun time visiting my aunt, uncle and cousin, but we're all pretty pooped. Coytee, you've got some pretty country out this way!

Thanks, everyone, for making this whole trip so much fun for myself, Cathy and the girls, especially Trey, Dee, and Tony.

I'm expecting good weather and good flights out of Knoxville, through (the afore mentioned dreaded[;)]) Houston, and into SFO. I'll check in when we get back to La Casa de fini.

-Gregg

Fini,

We all look forward to your update and input on the Pilgramage. I am sure as always, it will be entertaining. Have a safe/non-delayed trip.

We're home, safe and sound (except for Cathy, who's in Dallas, safe and sound)! Easy, on-time flights. We are fairly pooped, though. I'll work on pics tomorrow.

Coytee, you shoulda honked at us!!

We're home, safe and sound (except for Cathy, who's in Dallas, safe and sound)! Easy, on-time flights. We are fairly pooped, though. I'll work on pics tomorrow. Coytee, you shoulda honked at us!!

Does leaning to the side in my chair count?

[:$]