Dr. Who's job recomendation.

It is best for all of us that people like the good Dr. Who apply for work at Klipsch.

I don't know him personally, but that's beside the point. His forum talk speaks for itself. I've found him to be honest and straightfoward.

Taking classes and all.

I'll bet, given the opportunity he would be one of your "aces".

I'm on the outside looking in, but having hung around the forum enough you may be making a mistake by letting him get away, fellow Klipschters.

Woof!

It is best for all of us that people like the good Dr. Who apply for work at Klipsch.

I don't know him personally, but that's beside the point. His forum talk speaks for itself. I've found him to be honest and straightfoward.

Taking classes and all.

I'll bet, given the opportunity he would be one of your "aces".

I'm on the outside looking in, but having hung around the forum enough you may be making a mistake by letting him get away, fellow Klipschters.

Woof!

Is he leaving the users group?

Not sure if Klipsch can me our salary requirements.

Trey and DrWho and the others whose names I don't know did a remarkable job on the sound of the live bands. It was clear as a bell . I see alot of live bands in clubs and none of them sound that good.

BRAVO guys great work!

I was thinking over the weekend about how nice it would be to be in DrWho's shoes. Young, talented, sharp, and rubbing elbows with some of the sharpest, most talented, and influential people in the business of speaker building. Klipsch people. An opportunity I would have given anything to have had. Go for it Doc.

• Moderators

Trey and DrWho and the others whose names I don't know did a remarkable job on the sound of the live bands. It was clear as a bell . I see alot of live bands in clubs and none of them sound that good. BRAVO guys great work!

As most of you know dtel and I have had the opportunity to hear a lot of live bands in the last two months or so and we couldn't agree more with seti.

Dr. Who, you did a great job, which required a tremendous amount of your time and energy. We are so glad you still had time to rub elbows with Jim and the others. We couldn't think of a more deserving guy.

Klipsch should be proud to have someone like you come on board. You not only have the intellectual ability, you also are a wonderful person. We are so glad to have the opportunity to meet you.