AMMENDED PILGRIMIGE PETITION STARTED!!

• Moderators

lol guys, Trey is a product designer now so he gonna be real busy in the future.

Are you kidding?? Don't you know, the more you move up the ladder, the more free time you have?

Just kiddin ya, Trey!!

[:D]

Amy,

Don't let Trey quit on you. I think he might hang in there as long as setting up a circus tent isn't part of his job.

Go ahead and set the date for next year so we can get it on the calendar.

He was climbing those poles like a spider monkey!

• 2 weeks later...

My 2 boys who went to Hope this year keep asking about the trip for next year. They too are very excited about going back to Hope.

************************** WARNING**************************************************[6]

A SHAMELESS ATTEMPT TO USE ONE'S KIDS TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF SOMEONE ELSE IS ABOUT TO APPEAR. BE FOREWARNED..............[:P]

Surely, the good people of Klipsch would not want to break the hearts of those two innocent yet audio addicted boys. My eyes water up each time they ask. I tell them that I certainly Hope so...[:(]

I tell them that Klipsch has brought joy and wonderfulness (is that a word?) to our ears for years, and that in my heart and soul I just know that they will come through for us in the end....[:D]

We can only Hope and pray for now.....[A]

A comforting parent, Paul. [H]