The $64,000,000 question....What time zone is this sites software/server using?

jazman

Wondered that myself Jazman. Drives me nuts when I see it.

Hey, I did not know you were as close as Antioch. One of my closest friends(now deceased)used to own a Farmers Insurance Agency there and I used to go visit him frequently. Nice area Antioch.

It now uses E Daylight Time, unlike previous years when it used Central (or was it Eastern?) Standard Time year-around. That meant it appeared to change twice per year and confused many in the process.

Also, each forum member has to set his/her time zone on the first setup page, e.g., those registered at Greenwich Mean (Zulu) or some other non-pertinent time zone need to re-set it.

It now uses E Daylight Time, unlike previous years when it used Central (or was it Eastern?) Standard Time year-around. That meant it appeared to change twice per year and confused many in the process.

Also, each forum member has to set his/her time zone on the first setup page, e.g., those registered at Greenwich Mean (Zulu) or some other non-pertinent time zone need to re-set it.

Larry,

Check the time the board software listed your post. I don't think it's that time where you are.

Klipsch out.

PS. I am referring specificlly to the "Last post" column.

Edmond, I don't know where/what the last post column is, so I'm a step behind here.

The times given for the last post in the various directories of threads seem to be consistent with EDT as far as I've seen. And, my last post was just listed as "1 hr 12 min ago."