New Apartment, New Chapter in Life

meuge

I lost my house (well, not quite, I wish I could loose it) my dog, and I'm living out of a bag at my parents house. And I just turned 28. However, my career is on the right path. And I dont have to write a check every month to her. Life is GOOD!

(miss that dog.)

Congratulations on the great view. As one who lived in NYC for over 10 yrs., I know how valuable it is to come home to a great view in that crowded and (yes) dirty place!

Do you have the MD part yet, and is residency a next step?

Larry

Thanks.

No, I do not have my MD yet. The program splits the MD portion into basic and clinical. I finished the first portion, and now I have to finish my PhD before I get to go back to the wards and finish medical school. It's going to be a long road... most likely another 5-6 years.

No matter what it is, you get to live in a beautiful little corner of the Greatest City in the World (imho). I visit NYC every year as part of a photo seminar I take on the Cape.

So now that you're single, can we come and crash on your floor from time to time? LOL

Michael

colter are you going to goto the photo convention this year??? I am, it would be nice to finally meet you.

Also Meuge, that is a nice place, I believe my brother lives near there I forgot exactly where. The prices are crazy, how the heck did you find that place with a view for a college student!!! That must be 2000 a month atleast!

Also its probably a bit lonely, why not go enjoy the outsides. And if you want me to I can bring over a 12 pack [;)]

I am going to host an apartment-warming at some point. Send me your email addy and I'll invite you.

I lost my house (well, not quite, I wish I could loose it) my dog, and I'm living out of a bag at my parents house. And I just turned 28. However, my career is on the right path. And I dont have to write a check every month to her. Life is GOOD!

(miss that dog.)

Sorry to hear about that. Good luck, and too bad about the dog.

Everyone deserves a pat on the back and an "atta boy" (or girl in the similar situation).

I do think it is a bit too easy for people 20 years later to say it was "nothing" in retrospect. I'm about in the 20 years later group, BTW.

These are major accomplishments. Also, such dramatic changes can be causes of unappreciated stress, even hidden anger, loss, and depression.

Very good work. You deserve congratulations.

Best,

Gil

It's her loss...sounds to me like you're better off.

Regardless, you have a nice place to live and your studies will keep your head on straight. And you have a nice room to explore the potential of your Klipsch (as long as your neighbors don't mind). Life goes on, and so will you.[;)]

And happy birthday![^]

(miss that dog.)

You are so primed for cat ownership ! Just remember , like Klipsch speakers , garbage in garbage out .

No matter what it is, you get to live in a beautiful little corner of the Greatest City in the World (imho). I visit NYC every year as part of a photo seminar I take on the Cape.

So now that you're single, can we come and crash on your floor from time to time? LOL

Michael

colter are you going to goto the photo convention this year??? I am, it would be nice to finally meet you.

Also Meuge, that is a nice place, I believe my brother lives near there I forgot exactly where. The prices are crazy, how the heck did you find that place with a view for a college student!!! That must be 2000 a month atleast!

Also its probably a bit lonely, why not go enjoy the outsides. And if you want me to I can bring over a 12 pack [;)]

I am going to host an apartment-warming at some point. Send me your email addy and I'll invite you.
sent to email, thanks [:)]

(miss that dog.)

Welcome back to New York............................