My Last Attempt - '78 WO Belle Klipsch - $1500

Frzninvt

My last attempt to sell my '78 WO Belle Klipsch. I have $2200 plus invested in them, but I will take $1500 for them. I am willing to drive them 100 miles or so to help on travel time and distance. I am in Burlington, VT area.

I will not and cannot ship them the logistics behind such an endeavor are just not feasible for me.

For photos and description - see here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9735763762&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT&rd=1

Do you have all the original serial numbered componets available for them? Granted you may have installed some after market crossovers and other parts, but do you have the original's as well?

thanks

I wanted something smaller at the rear center/effects positions so I got a pair of Academy's to fill that role. So I am now selling the Belle's since they just took up too much real estate in the rear of the HT despite them sounding incredible.

I cant believe no one wants them!! Its because we live at the end of the world. Much like skull Island only there are alot more cows and less oversized apes, snakes and dinosaurs.

I have seen these speakers, actually went with Charles to get them. They are very very nice indeed. Good luck Chuck